MPGH Public Hack Guide[Choob Friendly.]

Posts 1–15 of 316 · Page 1 of 22
MPGH Public Hack Guide[Choob Friendly.]
Why this is being posted?
Alot of people in the Public Hack Thread seem to NOT know what they are doing.

MPGH Public Hack Guide For Choobs.

First: What you need.

>>>The hack files.(duuhh)<<<
Uploaded in attachments or download them from the sticky posted by Dave.

Extracting the files.

Hmm, I assume 9/10 people know how to extract files. Hopefully.
But in this case lets pretend like no one knows anything.
Extracting to the desktop garantees easy access. But I extracted mine to a folder.
To extract select all the files and click the extract all the files to another location.

Opening the hacks.

Opening the hacks is a simple as brushing your teeth. Lets all hope you know how. <3
Double click the skype.exe, it will open but! Magically appers that nothing was open. OMG!?! What happened.
Not to worry its opened in the proccess(Can check with control alt del or right click your task bar and click task manger.) Or if you try to open it again it will say its already running.
To open the skype.dll you have to inject. How do I know how do that? =o
Open the g3nTool.exe. Its called an injector!!
First in text I will explain how to set it up and I will add a picture.
In the g3nTool.exe there will be two boxes to the left. In the first box click "Load Dll" and double click the skype.dll that you extracted ealier. In the second box type. "crossfire.exe"
NOTE: Processes are case sensenative so enter it exactly as I have it!!!
SECOND NOTE: Vista users run everything as admin.
After this simply open Crossfire. If you did everything correct everything should minimize and an internet page linking to MPGH should open.

Using the hacks.

If you have done everything correct up until know when you go to log into Crossfire you should see this in the top left of the screen.


Once you join a game this is where the fun starts. Push "delete" on your keyboard and this menu should come up.

Use the arrow keys to scroll down the list. Push left and right to enable and or disable the hacks you want. =o
You might actually have to disable your anti virus! Some anti-viruses cause the hackes not to work. Because some stop the g3nTool from working.



Bonus!!
GameBooster.

Gamebooster is just a program that closes unneeded programs and processes on your computer. Just install it run it and click Switch to gaming mode. Ftw?




If requested I will make a video tutorial. But this process should be pretty simple and this thread is most likely not needed. But I tried. ^^
Vista users disable your UAC NOAAA!

KiddKarma was here.
gamebooster.rarattachment deleted · 2,528 downloads before removal
gamebooster.zipattachment deleted · 566 downloads before removal
MPGH Public.rarattachment deleted · 5,013 downloads before removal
MPGH Public.zipattachment deleted · 1,328 downloads before removal
THANKS thaNks
i think it'll help some guys good post
fbi-seal.jpgattachment deleted · 7,748 downloads before removal
Ummm.This is VERY undetailed.
this isn't even helpful, i don't think you know what your talking about anyways. :/
Lol I was in the process of making it I closed firefox I didn't know it acutally posted. O.O
I will get to work on it.
Quote Originally Posted by gunnybunny View Post
this hack kinda sucks
dude r u retarded...this is a public hack and it includes a speed hack. and weapon hack....not to mention infinite ammo....if u say it sux then make a better one
Lolll not to worry the guide is almost done!! Sorry for anything that looked at this and got their hopes up. >-<
Its almost done!! Just need to add a couple pictures.
And adding a bonus for you guys having to wait. =o
You might have to download direct x 10 if it still does not work
Quote Originally Posted by sukhans View Post
You might have to download direct x 10 if it still does not work
Thanks for adding that.
Anyone let me know if I left something out and I will definatly add it.
not working?
is the guide posted here working or not?
I can not seem to get the public hack for crossfire working....
Quote Originally Posted by paparob View Post
is the guide posted here working or not?
I can not seem to get the public hack for crossfire working....
The guide is perfect, but the hack may be outdated
This all works just as long as you follow Kiddkarma directions
Is not detected
Tx to da kid for making it simple for all
Quote Originally Posted by GRIMKNOTME View Post
This all works just as long as you follow Kiddkarma directions
Is not detected
Tx to da kid for making it simple for all
Thanks.
Glad I could write a guide making it a bit easier for everyone. I always feel kinda useless sitting around doing nothing. And its summer so what the heck might as well write a little guide. ^^ Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by paparob View Post
is the guide posted here working or not?
I can not seem to get the public hack for crossfire working....
Are you running Vista? If so make sure you disable your UAC and as the guy said earlier you might need to download direct X 10, or the latest version. Than follow the guide and everything should go smoothly.
help
when every i do as u say i start up cf the inject says it been injected and i clicked on skype.exe but when cf loads and gets to the log in menu all i see is a crosshair in the middle the mpgh add at the top then my cf shuts down help plz
Quote Originally Posted by Desert-Wheel View Post
when every i do as u say i start up cf the inject says it been injected and i clicked on skype.exe but when cf loads and gets to the log in menu all i see is a crosshair in the middle the mpgh add at the top then my cf shuts down help plz
You don't inject twice. skype.exe is the default injector.
Posts 1–15 of 316 · Page 1 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?