PatchedPrototype CA | Aimbot | ESP | More!

Posts 136–150 of 152 · Page 10 of 11
awesome dude u r rocking
pressing insert and doesnt open.
but my combat arms is running.
what i need do?
This doesn't work for the Eu, after the guy with the gun is finishing loading, i'm getting a black screen and my CA is crsahing, no way to fix it?
Quote Originally Posted by Lanex View Post
Sure is, but chams are better then aimbot w/ memory leaks.

I don't use his though now, I use mine which I released but not approved just yet.
Flengo might be a decent coder but i know he does not use his own base. and maybe there is no memory leaks. as i didn't care about this release i just wanted to make a point. also there has been over 11 hours time passed since you mentioned that you released a hack but haven't get approved yet? ( 11 ) hours come on lmfao.
Quote Originally Posted by ZysorceN View Post
Flengo might be a decent coder


Btw his old base is like N00BS, previous best coder.
Quote Originally Posted by ZysorceN View Post
Flengo might be a decent coder but i know he does not use his own base. and maybe there is no memory leaks. as i didn't care about this release i just wanted to make a point. also there has been over 11 hours time passed since you mentioned that you released a hack but haven't get approved yet? ( 11 ) hours come on lmfao.
You're a way better coder. No doubts.

Aurora was built off another base. But Riptide and upcoming Fusion I've started myself.

I've only accomplished a few other things because of your help
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


You're a way better coder. No doubts.

Aurora was built off another base. But Riptide and upcoming Fusion I've started myself.

I've only accomplished a few other things because of your help
ohhhhhhhhhh its called fusion!?!??!!?!? just thinking abt it makes me wanna get it right now!!!!!!!!!! :OOO any expected dates by any chance?
Quote Originally Posted by xxsuperxx View Post


ohhhhhhhhhh its called fusion!?!??!!?!? just thinking abt it makes me wanna get it right now!!!!!!!!!! :OOO any expected dates by any chance?
Oops, looks like I gave it away

Probably beginning of next week since I have exams till Thursday.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Oops, looks like I gave it away

Probably beginning of next week since I have exams till Thursday.
Just dropout and code cheats all day. Who needs school when you have MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Oops, looks like I gave it away

Probably beginning of next week since I have exams till Thursday.
ohhhhhhhhh me too!!! i have exams till thursday but ok! ill wait patiently just cannot waitttttt :O
ca close whan i in game if i whan tho hack
Quote Originally Posted by str0wns43 View Post
ca close whan i in game if i whan tho hack
Well, you must be doing several things wrong. Such as you have to cipher the hack. If that doesn't work try scrambling the hack then renaming it to something random. If that doesn't work try adding combat arms to your DEP. If THAT doesn't work either look around on the forums for a solution or figure something out yourself.
Posts 136–150 of 152 · Page 10 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us