PatchedPrototype CA | Aimbot | ESP | More!

Posts 121–135 of 152 · Page 9 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by Labyrinth1 View Post
What's up with the FPS issues? The hack reduces my FPS drastically.
Yea, I get that too.
Quote Originally Posted by ZysorceN View Post
but there is also over 100 people using the hack with no problem including my self or some friends i might do a new release this week with new features and m new base so haters will hope off the dick :3 hopefully fix a lot of problems on next release
I think it's because I had the site open in the backgroud. It's some stupid precaution they take.
is this detected, i keep crashing.
yah, i crash right when i log in

well every few times i log in it crash and it crash 20m-2hours sometimes but i dont think its detected yet
this is undetected still i used it just now for an hour lol. rename the file and use a undetected injector. or use a manual maping injector. make sure u dont run from folders called hacks or shit like that.. and close the nexon website while u play with hacks should be good.
yawn lmao so whats the code to open again, man i havent played Ca for a while and forgot how to hack
This is working very well, you should get a save option though
Yea, there should be a save option, it would save so much time.
Guys if you normally play at about lets say 100 FPS, and you are constantly dropping to like 10 every 5 seconds, it's because of the memory leaks in gellins base.

I wouldn't use this hack if I were you. Stick to flengo, his hacks don't have many memory leaks.
Quote Originally Posted by Lanex View Post
Guys if you normally play at about lets say 100 FPS, and you are constantly dropping to like 10 every 5 seconds, it's because of the memory leaks in gellins base.

I wouldn't use this hack if I were you. Stick to flengo, his hacks don't have many memory leaks.
Like if flengo has any hacks released lmfao.
Quote Originally Posted by ZysorceN View Post
Like if flengo has any hacks released lmfao.
His hack still works when ciphered.
Quote Originally Posted by Lanex View Post
His hack still works when ciphered.
as if he updated his classes im sure aimbot and esp is screwed up
Quote Originally Posted by ZysorceN View Post
as if he updated his classes im sure aimbot and esp is screwed up
Sure is, but chams are better then aimbot w/ memory leaks.

I don't use his though now, I use mine which I released but not approved just yet.
Posts 121–135 of 152 · Page 9 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us