PatchedPrototype CA | Aimbot | ESP | More!

Posts 106–120 of 152 · Page 8 of 11
Does anybody else lag reallllyyy bad when they use this hack?
Quote Originally Posted by Stratogize View Post
If you get banned...it doesnt mean its detected....If you crash 1 or 2 minutes AFTER injectign the hack...its detected. If you have the site running while playing ca...you get banned.
If you get banned it doesn't mean its detected ?






If you have the site running while playing you get banned ?

lol'ed.
Quote Originally Posted by SOON. View Post
If you get banned it doesn't mean its detected ?

If you have the site running while playing you get banned ?

lol'ed.
He's pretty much right.

Banned != Detected

Not necessarily. If you get banned, its not entirely the hack's fault.

If you have the site open, the game will crash. There is a check. Close your internet browser.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


He's pretty much right.

Banned != Detected

Not necessarily. If you get banned, its not entirely the hack's fault.

If you have the site open, the game will crash. There is a check. Close your internet browser.
Why does this hack make the game lag??
Ok now I don't understand Flengo, me what I said was that if you get banned it means the hack got detected right ?
he said the opposite.



but I also thought that if the site was open (mpgh) it doesn't close because of it... ?

I thought that was somewhat Illegal to that? that it checks what websites you have open in you're browser, isn't that Illegal ? that's why I thought what he said was

funny, cause I thought it was Illegal so impossible for the game to shut down if the websites running o-o.
Nice job!! BAY AREA Pittsburg, Ca
good job! but the hacks lag quite bad for me
Hey letting you know i tried this on my 1lt acc and it got banned in like 5 minutes and i wasnt even hacking hard. So somethings wrong lol.
Quote Originally Posted by combatarmsplayer69 View Post
Hey letting you know i tried this on my 1lt acc and it got banned in like 5 minutes and i wasnt even hacking hard. So somethings wrong lol.
i was fine, been playing with my alt accounts (no high ranked) for a couple days and no banns here did get one on my alt, but i was flying....
This shit is patched, keep crashing.
What's up with the FPS issues? The hack reduces my FPS drastically.
hacks are sick but rapid fire dont work
What is an injecotr that I can use. I have tried a few different ones, but the hacks won't work. Please help!
Posts 106–120 of 152 · Page 8 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us