PatchedPrototype CA | Aimbot | ESP | More!

Posts 46–60 of 152 · Page 4 of 11
wich injector do you guys use i use extreme and it wont work
hack does work you guys are just to stupid to get it to work just use any injector (one thats not detected by nexon) inject it to Engine.exe and when inside CA lobby press insert menu pops up and click around for on/off and happy hacking this isnt rocket science its easy shit if it works for one person with the same OS as you and it doesnt work for you? chances are your doing something wrong (also i dont care if i type incorrectly).
I use Extreme Injector and i play on CA EU !! and This shit Don't Work!!!
Quote Originally Posted by xxXTechfanXxx View Post
I use Extreme Injector and i play on CA EU !! and This shit Don't Work!!!
AHH YOUR STUPID !!!! THAT INJECTOR DOESNT WORK NIGGA I KNOW THAT I TRY THE SAME THING ITS NOT THE HACK USE ANOTHER INJECTOR THEN COMMENT BEATCH
Flengo, can you make a tutorial teaching us how to un-detect a hack?
Use Black Light v1 Browse the .dll and type crypt!
Some fresh shit bro .
Quote Originally Posted by Rumple_4Skin View Post
I been injecting dll's since noobs black cipher 5 , but this has got to be the most aggravating half working hack I ever used.

Fallowed the instruction exactly.

Works 1 time in game , after your first death aimbot lines and other stuff fall off and wont work anymore.
Nice features , if they only worked continually .
You got to join a whole new game before they kick back on for the 1 and only time it will work during that board

I don't recommend anyone else waste their time fighting with this .

I almost get the feeling the release here on mpgh is trying to premote gamecheets work ?

This modifided version is terrible IMO

What a troll :3 obviously you have no idea how to use it. Try turning off instant respawn before you complain . Kthanksbai
What kind of injector should I take? -. -
i try 3 different injector and i crash in game (like 5min)
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
^ I don't know what you are doing wrong. What I find funny is your underlying annoyance. You obviously don't know what you are doing, and you are telling other people to not use a hack because it doesn't work for you. Works perfectly, features are continual and fine. I wouldn't suggest someone to stop hammering nails just because you are hitting yourself in the head with the hammer.
It's called feed back .
Nothing more nothing less.
The over half the capabilities quit working after my first death in the round .
After rebooting the whole thing 4-5 times consecutivly and even waiting till the next morning to see a possible difference ...the results were the same.
If it works for you, ride it.
But it ain't working with me.
Regardless I'm not going to argue , theres the truth from my end.
Don't Work with PerX, Genesis, Rullez Lave Injector, Extreme Injector, NeV3RFoREv3R Injector and Walking Dead Injector All Injector Don't Work with this Hack and CA EU Always Crash the game after Loading
This hacks work but is really laggy for some reason -.-
Posts 46–60 of 152 · Page 4 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us