I know you said Windows 8 users are fuqed.....I'm just confirming it lol. X Injector doesn't seem to pull up the .dll tho. When I click browse on the injector the box pops up and the .dll for this hack is there, but when I click it to insert in the injector, the injector still shows "Browse.dll" instead of the hack .dll
PatchedPrototype CA | Aimbot | ESP | More!
nice job 
will probably rage hack with this sometime<3

will probably rage hack with this sometime<3
Nice Hack 

Uhm, I am using Extreme Injector v2.1 and I set the process as engine.exe, but when it closes when I launch CA, It stays on the running man without leaving there... Help? PS. I cant use another Injector because they need Net Framework v4.0 or something..Which I've tried to download, but it never lets me, I get an error. Please help me~!
P.P.S. I got through the running man, but it doesnt go after the loading screen after that, there is just a loading popup and then it freezes(the screen, not the cursor).
Nevermind, I got it to work....But is there some way to click normally to shoot and it aims for you? Like flengo's Riptide has an aim key like the left click and the aim location, like the torso. Does this have it?
P.P.S. I got through the running man, but it doesnt go after the loading screen after that, there is just a loading popup and then it freezes(the screen, not the cursor).
Nevermind, I got it to work....But is there some way to click normally to shoot and it aims for you? Like flengo's Riptide has an aim key like the left click and the aim location, like the torso. Does this have it?
^This. From what I have seen you are quite capable of the same. But yes, I really have not felt the need to release anything for a while because A: I am slammed at school and have exams approaching rapidly, and B: I really don't participate in the hacking scene that much anymore.
doesnt work.
I been injecting dll's since noobs black cipher 5 , but this has got to be the most aggravating half working hack I ever used.
Fallowed the instruction exactly.
Works 1 time in game , after your first death aimbot lines and other stuff fall off and wont work anymore.
Nice features , if they only worked continually .
You got to join a whole new game before they kick back on for the 1 and only time it will work during that board
I don't recommend anyone else waste their time fighting with this .
I almost get the feeling the release here on mpgh is trying to premote gamecheets work ?
This modifided version is terrible IMO
Fallowed the instruction exactly.
Works 1 time in game , after your first death aimbot lines and other stuff fall off and wont work anymore.
Nice features , if they only worked continually .
You got to join a whole new game before they kick back on for the 1 and only time it will work during that board
I don't recommend anyone else waste their time fighting with this .
I almost get the feeling the release here on mpgh is trying to premote gamecheets work ?
This modifided version is terrible IMO
^ I don't know what you are doing wrong. What I find funny is your underlying annoyance. You obviously don't know what you are doing, and you are telling other people to not use a hack because it doesn't work for you. Works perfectly, features are continual and fine. I wouldn't suggest someone to stop hammering nails just because you are hitting yourself in the head with the hammer.

NOTTTTT WORKINGGGGG!!!!
yo quick response please store key = what like a store gp key or save hacks im lost what is the store key for braa
N O T .....W O R K i n g !!!!
Dammit, i got banned thanks anyways ZysorceN.
this works just fine i just tested it for a 45 min *********** game play also you do not get banned for using the hack is how you use it.
sometimes some of you just had it coming lol.
sometimes some of you just had it coming lol.
Works great nice release, I hope you will be adding more advanced features in the future because the esp is amazing and I am sticking with this hack for a while.
Nice release, Thanks !
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsPrototype CA Once Again | Full Aimbot | ESP | RemoteKill | More! 356 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksHL2 Hack With Aimbot|ESP| And much, Much more.
10 Operation 7 Hacks[LEECH] OPK Aimbot ESP Anti kick + MORE
58 Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks.::**Free Aimbot, ESP, lvlHack and MORE! - Mw2 Hack Team**::. 49 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks[Closed] Css Hack, (aimbot,Esp,boxes,autoshoot MORE!! 2
