PatchedPrototype CA | Aimbot | ESP | More!

Posts 16–30 of 152 · Page 2 of 11
uhm, I may have a setting wrong?

I can't turret my aim with out being pulled back towards the same corner on the board......I can walk around , but I point in the same direction on the board everywhere I go.

I re inject and it works for 1/2 a round then get stuck again.

They called me for glitching....quite embarassing.

None the less , still good work

Thanks mate

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Acea View Post
Try deleting system32 worked for me :3

I think thats pretty dirty , were all here to learn ..........NOT TO CORRUPTING OUR COMPUTERS DELETING THE WINDOWS SYSTEM 32 files.

Don't tell people that
Awesome release/hacks
#Patchers are being weird lately ......
Finally got mine to work but now im getting this error
Wow just got ban lmfao
Nice
I think I will make one for CAEU...
Quote Originally Posted by Envy- View Post
After I inject it using extreme injector and I click on the window to open CA my computer freezes until i kill the Engine.exe process...
bleh it just closes CA now automatically, weird cuz it didnt do that the first time I injected it and thought it didnt work.


IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE SO LISTEN AS IN 1/18/2013 THIS INJECTOR WORKS AND THIS HACK http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...oobs-love.html HERE YOUR SOLUTION BEST INJECTOR NOW PRESS INSERT WITH FN ON YOUR KEY PAY OR NUMLOCK OFF PRESS NUMBER 0 INSERTS HACKS TO

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Linkster397 View Post
how to pull up menu in windows 8
IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE SO LISTEN AS IN 1/18/2013 THIS INJECTOR WORKS AND THIS HACK http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...oobs-love.html HERE YOUR SOLUTION BEST INJECTOR NOW PRESS INSERT WITH FN ON YOUR KEY PAY OR NUMLOCK OFF PRESS NUMBER 0 INSERTS HACKS TO

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tizzle25 View Post
Wow just got ban lmfao

LISTEN IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE YOU GOT BANNED BECAUSE IF COMBAT ARMS KICK YOU AND YOU RESTART UP WITH THE HACK RUNNING OR START BACK RUNNING THE HACK= NOT JUST STARTING OVER COMBAT ARMS CLEAN WITH NO HACK JUST NORMAL NO INJECTOR INJECTING THE HACK JUST FLAT OUT START COMBAT ARMS LOGIN THEN = ONCE YOU GET TO YOUR HOME PAGE AFTER GO TO A SERVER ROOM= BRAVO - GOLF -PAPA =LOBIES=ANY CHANEL 1.2.3.4 THEN ONCE IN THE LOBBY EXIT GAME THEN RESTART COMBAT ARMS UP = LESSON LEARN IF YOU GET KICKED WHILE PLAYING OR CA SHUTDOWNS ON YOU DONT RESTART IMMEDIATELY WITH HACKS AGAIN RESTART WITH NO HACKS RUNNING THEN EXIT AND RESTART ONCE CONNECTED TO SERVER YOLO!!!
Im asking because I have bootcamp and I want to know what keys to press that's all
Quote Originally Posted by baknika View Post
LISTEN IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE YOU GOT BANNED BECAUSE IF COMBAT ARMS KICK YOU AND YOU RESTART UP WITH THE HACK RUNNING OR START BACK RUNNING THE HACK= NOT JUST STARTING OVER COMBAT ARMS CLEAN WITH NO HACK JUST NORMAL NO INJECTOR INJECTING THE HACK JUST FLAT OUT START COMBAT ARMS LOGIN THEN = ONCE YOU GET TO YOUR HOME PAGE AFTER GO TO A SERVER ROOM= BRAVO - GOLF -PAPA =LOBIES=ANY CHANEL 1.2.3.4 THEN ONCE IN THE LOBBY EXIT GAME THEN RESTART COMBAT ARMS UP = LESSON LEARN IF YOU GET KICKED WHILE PLAYING OR CA SHUTDOWNS ON YOU DONT RESTART IMMEDIATELY WITH HACKS AGAIN RESTART WITH NO HACKS RUNNING THEN EXIT AND RESTART ONCE CONNECTED TO SERVER YOLO!!!
Ty sir! Shoot definitely not like the old days lolz
banned
Quote Originally Posted by Successful_Loser View Post
Does not work.
my account got banned
its shit wall hacks dont work and a lot more dont really work the only thing what works in the aimbot and chams
thats about it
Pretty sure this is already detected, unfortunately. I tried launching CA with it and it doesn't seem to work, even after ciphering, scrambling AND cleaning my CA folder. I even ciphered my scrambled version to be sure. I use Master131 injector, and, yes. I did rename it.

Anyone got any ideas on why it wont work?
It's not that coders here can't update soon, it's that some people don't even feel the need to release here or at all right now. I know for a a fact that members like @Saltine could have a hack up and running perfectly right now.
For me it freezes the game at login-screen, after pressing Login.
This might be only for me, no idea.

Windows 7 / 64 bit.
Posts 16–30 of 152 · Page 2 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us