PatchedPrototype CA | Aimbot | ESP | More!

Posts 91–105 of 152 · Page 7 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by xxXTechfanXxx View Post
Don't work on CA EU!
Nope, I wish !
Isn't there another hack or something ? Because I want to play CA EU but without hacks it's boring.
Quote Originally Posted by dedikkezakk View Post
Isn't there another hack or something ? Because I want to play CA EU but without hacks it's boring.
Yes it is boring.. but they will come out with a CA EU hack soon.. hopefully.
Quote Originally Posted by ZysorceN View Post
i use valkery injector 2.0 also can use autoinject or any other injector and this works fine aimbot can be turned off. and there is no crashes if you can't get it to work you do not deserve to use hacks.
all it takes it's download inject and hack...
I know how to use an injector, it is obviously not user error because there are quite a few people are having crash issues. I will try the injector you suggested because I tried all of the more recent injectors in the injectors, spammers, and multi tool section and havent had any luck
Quote Originally Posted by ThingOfMyth View Post

I know how to use an injector, it is obviously not user error because there are quite a few people are having crash issues. I will try the injector you suggested because I tried all of the more recent injectors in the injectors, spammers, and multi tool section and havent had any luck
but there is also over 100 people using the hack with no problem including my self or some friends i might do a new release this week with new features and m new base so haters will hope off the dick :3 hopefully fix a lot of problems on next release
I think it's detected
The hack is not detected
pretty much detected for me, crashes upon login screen.
I didn't crash at login screen...but i just got banned lol
If you got banned then its obviously detected (and you probably injected the hack as it is *no ciphering or anything*)

Me, i ciphered it, and i crash at login screen, pretty much means its detected.
If you get banned...it doesnt mean its detected....If you crash 1 or 2 minutes AFTER injectign the hack...its detected. If you have the site running while playing ca...you get banned.
aimbot
heres the injector shows how to inject it its undetected CROSSFIRE![AIMBOT] UPDATE/UNDETECTED - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUecBmgmodc
I finally got it to work, I used extreme injector and just changed my settings, I kept everything at the default except autoinject, I checked auto inject and it worked.
As for the people lagging, I had the same problem until I checked FPS correction on the hack menu, the lag stopped right away.
How do I make my aimbot not so obvious though? I was twitching like a tweaker.
turn on visible checks and spawn checks and do not use no recoil that way you won't get a headshot all the time and trust me you wont tweak lol also set the aim type to crosshair and set a hotkey for the aimbot
and only use it 1 out of 2 kills? esp is good guide enough for a free haks
Posts 91–105 of 152 · Page 7 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us