Hey Guys!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Hey Guys!
This is going to be my introduction and first graphics post all in one!

I'm FXREQ, I'm a graphics designer.

I also go by the names DiAMONDS, Galaxy, Parish, or Perish.

I love doing signature but I have done a few other large pieces and some Youtube work!



I would love for you to go check out my work! <3


FXREQ on deviantART
Please spread the love of my work to anyone that you think will enjoy it!
I Would love to get Premium one day! <333<3(:
Bump!

I would really like to get some C&C out of this work!
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Nothing great to be honest.
Noted.

Quote Originally Posted by punchy12 View Post
That's your opinion but I think he did some good work.
Thank you a lot man, I will be doing daily signatures on there, so if you like my work favorite or watch me for new deviations everyday!
That's your opinion but I think he did some good work.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us