TalkingHelpPlease I Need a Small Help !!!

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Please I Need a Small Help !!!
Is This ComPuter Can Play CrossFire?
Processor. : Intel(R)Celeron(R) D CPU 3.07 GHz
Installed memory(RAM): 1 GB
System tyPe: 64 - Bit


ADapter Type:

Intel(R)G33/G31. Express chipset Family

Intel Bios
Help me please!!!!
Yeah you can, it might be a little laggy though.
The most important detail you forgot.What graphic drivers?
Intel(R)G33/G31. Express chipset Family
Quote Originally Posted by ~dody~ View Post
Intel(R)G33/G31. Express chipset Family
Yeah it will be laggy when you play. But you can run it.
How much Fps ?
You're able to run it and play. You might not be able to play smoothly though.
Quote Originally Posted by ~dody~ View Post
Is This ComPuter Can Play CrossFire?
Processor. : Intel(R)Celeron(R) D CPU 3.07 GHz
Installed memory(RAM): 1 GB
System tyPe: 64 - Bit


ADapter Type:

Intel(R)G33/G31. Express chipset Family

Intel Bios
Help me please!!!!
Here:Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirements
Search Crossfire and press:Can you run it...
Then u will see
ya thats good buy it will get some lag
but if you have good net theres no lag
if you buy a new graphic card, your crossfire will run smoothly.
But Please say To Me How Much (FPS) I Will Get???

And My InterNet (1Mb)

But there Was A Problem
In Adapter Type Details
There was : Vedio Card. : 64Mb ??????????????
I Think This Is a Bad Thing
Yes you can! , you need 512Mo graphic card to.
Quote Originally Posted by ~dody~ View Post
Is This ComPuter Can Play CrossFire?
Processor. : Intel(R)Celeron(R) D CPU 3.07 GHz
Installed memory(RAM): 1 GB
System tyPe: 64 - Bit
yeah but you may have a bad fps

ADapter Type:

Intel(R)G33/G31. Express chipset Family

Intel Bios
Help me please!!!!
yeah but you may have a bad fps


---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ~dody~ View Post
But Please say To Me How Much (FPS) I Will Get???

And My InterNet (1Mb)

But there Was A Problem
In Adapter Type Details
There was : Vedio Card. : 64Mb ??????????????
I Think This Is a Bad Thing
your ping I think will be 100 and your fps will be 50 I think
CROSSFIRE WORKS BEST ON OLDER COMPUTERS THEN NEW ONES
Quote Originally Posted by jasen4 View Post
CROSSFIRE WORKS BEST ON OLDER COMPUTERS THEN NEW ONES
how ???????????????????
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us