F*ck yeah

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
F*ck yeah

I can't believe i said that math would never come in use in my life!
Quote Originally Posted by ihsan4ever View Post
I don't get it...
look at the k/d :P
1337 for these who dont get it
Ban him .
and whats the poin of this image ? LOLOLOLO TRORLLOOLOL
time for you to get ban
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
time for you to get ban
IM READY
I didn't get it :/
i can't believe that so many of you don't know anything about leet :|
I can't believe so many people don't get the picture, may say 1337 but that's a horrible kd :/
Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post

I can't believe i said that math would never come in use in my life!
the only time when it does it for you...
Nice post for originality.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us