Aiden's request

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Aiden's request
  1. Main Text/Name: Aiden
  2. Size: Don't know the numbers, but I want it kinda big. Something that takes up the whole sig section really
  3. Theme: Fallout 3-ish
  4. Colour: Tinted a little greener and darker, and the name in neon/poison green
  5. Other Information: Can you do the name in a cool fallout-ish/metallic text?

The pictures are in order from which one I want most, but its artists choice
normal_Render-2.png.jpgattachment deleted · 12 downloads before removal
normal_fallout3jwjqx8.png.jpgattachment deleted · 12 downloads before removal
normal_91842820070605screen015vo3.png.jpgattachment deleted · 12 downloads before removal
Get renders of those images and I may just do it for you.
I'm a newb at all this GFX shiet.
What the funk is a render?
Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero View Post
I'm a newb at all this GFX shiet.
What the funk is a render?
Wow.

Uhmm.. yeah.. Do not know what to say.
Planetrenders.net
ya what is a render lol
I know what a render is now, but these are kinda sorta WAY FUCKING FAR OUT OF MY LEAGUE
Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero View Post
I know what a render is now, but these are kinda sorta WAY FUCKING FAR OUT OF MY LEAGUE
go to planetrenders.com
find one..
just if u wanna use these just tell some1 to render them 4 u its not hard to do -.-
Did you get "Aiden" from the movie or the band??? Just curious..If noone gets to it in the next few mins Ill extract those renders for you shortly....

EDIT: Go look on planetrenders.net-lots of good fallout renders there so not gonna waste time extracting these...
dude im sure its his name -.-
"Aiden" was the name of the boy in "The Ring" movies, was also a NW US grungecore band..I was thinking it came from one of those...
Aiden is indeed my name
Not my REAL name, but i HATE my real name and if anyone uses it I will seriously start to cry
And no, I got the name Aiden from my friend named Aaden
His parents are really big stoners lol

Getting a render now btw
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us