ROTMG update

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Yeah, this update sucks, but lets be honest, the game sucked since Kabam bought it, but, the "Treasure" thing sounds kinda interesting. Maybe you can find some tops or pots. But, let's just give it a go

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
Dyes are too fucking expensive.
I Agree, I'm actually hating the new "Bazaar" 250 for a dye? No thanks sir.
I'm not even kidding... this new update... just wtf happened? I miss the old rotmg... O.o
Quote Originally Posted by KevinIm View Post
I'm not even kidding... this new update... just wtf happened? I miss the old rotmg... O.o
I know that feel bro, first I was excited about the "Treasure" on dungeons and the "Co-op events". But after playing a while... It totally sucks.This update tried to make ROTMG more Co-op. But it is less Co-op than before.
I've yet to see a treasure drop and dungeons are boring as hell. I don't want to have to run each dungeon 200 times just to see what it's all about.
Quote Originally Posted by BananaNation View Post
I've yet to see a treasure drop and dungeons are boring as hell. I don't want to have to run each dungeon 200 times just to see what it's all about.
Me neither, it seems that there are like 3 pieces of gold or something
You can still go to sprite world and earn dex easily.
You can sell dex to buy something else.
Now even Greater Nature Sprite drops att.
Quote Originally Posted by david2137159 View Post
You can still go to sprite world and earn dex easily.
You can sell dex to buy something else.
Now even Greater Nature Sprite drops att.
greater nature sprites always dropped att
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?