I WANT A COLORFUL NAME

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
I WANT A COLORFUL NAME
BRAWWWW
GRAAAEEE
EEEEEEEEK

the cs,kgb,vip,mods all get cool colors D:
[ahaha..]
i just wanna little!
Colourful name?

like? Cock suckers? Mods?
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
BRAWWWW
GRAAAEEE
EEEEEEEEK

the cs,kgb,vip,mods all get cool colors D:
[ahaha..]
i just wanna little!
How about you'll be a CS instead of me?
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
How about you'll be a CS instead of me?

Lol.. tired of it?
i think my purple font will land me there soon anyways..
rofl.. plain colors bother me
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post

Lol.. tired of it?
i think my purple font will land me there soon anyways..
rofl.. plain colors bother me
No it won't unless someone gets so annoyed and throws you in the CS group
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
How about you'll be a CS instead of me?
I'll do it but I don't think I could compensate for the loss of you from the group
oop.. nvm this
seriously..
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?