LightbulbNeed a Webmaster.

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Need a Webmaster.
I need a webmaster who knows how to make a webpage... For free.. No money. The Webpage will be Of MPGH and other game hacking sites...
We will connect all of these things and only put up releases.

Put this up and answer:

Name:
Age:
Skill:
Whay are u good for this?:
What experiences u have?:



I will contact you myself and answer here
THANK YOU
Comoon someone will I hope soo.
Name: call me m3 / mastasnip3
Age: old enough
Skill: php, html, xhtml (xml), asp
Why are u good for this?: have got too much free time
What experiences u have?: more than you will have in your life

Just pick me, I'll make it now cuz I don't have anything to do
See DBB ok M3 ur in
I believe Dave posted about having an excess web server, you could take a look into that.
Name: Ricardo
Age: 18
Skill: Noone.. buahahaha
Whay are u good for this?: Im not good
What experiences u have?: again noone
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
Name: Ricardo
Age: 18
Skill: Noone.. buahahaha
Whay are u good for this?: Im not good
What experiences u have?: again noone
Why the hell are you signing up then?
Because everyone on this forum has the random need to spam.
Meh spam is only cool when it's funneh.
Dudes this is not spam and i got it already me and M3 are on it
oh sorry didnt notiuce some posts down the page
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us