local make daylight script (Request)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
local make daylight script (Request)
I have a script that makes it daylight/nighttime but it requires a RE as its not local

here is the script
Code:
if (isNil "nd") then
{
	nd = 0;
};

if (nd == 0) then
{
	nd = 1;
	hint "Night";
	_night = "if (isServer) then
	{
		setDate [2012, 9, 1, 3, 30];
		dayzSetDate = [2012, 9, 1, 3, 30];
		publicVariable ""dayzSetDate"";
	};";
	[_night] execVM "scr\exec.sqf";
}

else
{
	nd = 0;
	hint "Day";
	_day = "if (isServer) then
	{
		setDate [2012, 9, 1, 14, 0];
		dayzSetDate = [2012, 9, 1, 14, 0];
		publicVariable ""dayzSetDate"";
	};";
	[_day] execVM "scr\exec.sqf";
};

how will i make it not need a RE and just make my screen daylight?

thanks.
_light = "#lightpoint" createVehicleLocal [(getPos player select 0), (getPos player select 1), ((getPos player select 2) + 500)];
_light setLightAmbient [15, 15, 15];
_light setLightColor [15, 12, 10];
_light setLightBrightness 9;
setaperture -1;
_light attachTo [(vehicle player), [0,0,500]];


I think that is what you're looking for
Quote Originally Posted by Solutions View Post
_light = "#lightpoint" createVehicleLocal [(getPos player select 0), (getPos player select 1), ((getPos player select 2) + 500)];
_light setLightAmbient [15, 15, 15];
_light setLightColor [15, 12, 10];
_light setLightBrightness 9;
setaperture -1;
_light attachTo [(vehicle player), [0,0,500]];


I think that is what you're looking for
Thanks for your reply but I figured it out. Very simple I feel stupid I had to ask.

Code:
if (isNil "nd") then
{
	nd = 0;
};

if (nd == 0) then
{
	nd = 1;
	hint "Night";
		setDate [2012, 9, 1, 3, 30];

}

else
{
	nd = 0;
	hint "Day";
		setDate [2012, 9, 1, 14, 0];

};
Problem solved. OP Found solution.

/Closed
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us