WTTFirst Lt. 2nd Class Account

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
First Lt. 2nd Class Account
Hey guys

I want to trade you account that has Dual Uzi and other stuff. I do not care if your account has been euro hacked but WINS/LOOSES MUST BE NEAR ITS RANK. I have account that has been farmed on Desert Eagle. That is it. But I am looking for account that has Dual Uzi 60,000+ Euro(we can negotiate on skype) and Rank MUST BE OVER Master Sergent 1. Here is my inventory and stats:
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Rifleman:
1. SA58 Para (AP)
2. HK416 (AP)
3. Snow Leopard M16A2
4. G3A3

Pointman:
1. PPSh41 (4 days)
2. Bizon Arachne
3. L2A3 (18 days)
4. AKS-74U Desmodus
5. MP5A3

Sniper:
1. M24
2. FR-F2

Secondary:
1. Desert Eagle Silver (412 days)
2. Walther P38 (3 days)

Melee:
1. Field Knife
2. Mace (6 days)

Grenades:
1. M67 (90 days)
2. MK3A2 (40 days)
3. PikeBomb (5 days)
4. M18 RED smoke grenade II (13 days)
5. Supply M67 Greanade

Misc:
1. EA08 Kevlar (19 days)
2. Camouflge A1 (18 days)
3. Viper Mask (102 days)
4. Advanced SR Field Manual (3 days)

STATS:
Rank: First Lt. 2nd Class
Game Record: 183x Wins/202x Losses
S/D: 1.6
Experience Points: 40%
Supply Points: 90%
AP: 9 BP: 25
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-


I also want to trade if you have ANY AP Pistol gun.
PM or add me on skype: tornike.sulakvelidze

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

I can also Screenshare if needed

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Anyone? i need to trade this ASAP
What do you mean SA58 PARA AP? Its a euro gun?
Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowdash View Post
What do you mean SA58 PARA AP? Its a euro gun?
no it means like i bought it with AP and it can not be sold for euros.
Bump? anyone want it?
Nah
1800 /2200 seriosly nah
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?