Every Time I am getting an xtrap error why i think the way i am calling the thread or in the dll mian ????
i like you.can thay dectect c++ make
Memory Hook is getting hard that days , Detected Every TIME !
how can fix xtrap ?
Originally Posted by hackerlovely
how can fix xtrap ?
IDK , but i am still trying to avoid it !!
Assembly Manifest
I don't think it has anything todo with your dllmain.
I was getting the same error too.
Send me a copy of the dll xtrap detects. It doesn't ned to contain hacks or anything.
I just wanna see if i get that error and i have a theory that might fix it.
that's what i am using i will try to delete the hooks and add a hotkey and a beep so i can see if i didn't get xtrap so the error is in the features !!!!
i got this idea right now ?!!!
Originally Posted by sobasoba13
that's what i am using i will try to delete the hooks and add a hotkey and a beep so i can see if i didn't get xtrap so the error is in the features !!!!
i got this idea right now ?!!!
Yes but xTrap probably going to detect you loading the CShell or returning your DllMain
API Check....
Originally Posted by BACKD00R
API Check....
can explain more
---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------
Originally Posted by Biesi
Yes but xTrap probably going to detect you loading the CShell or returning your DllMain
i think the way loading cshell seriously coding is harder than i thought before i wont give up
Originally Posted by Biesi
Yes but xTrap probably going to detect [...] returning your DllMain
Lol!
Originally Posted by BACKD00R
API Check....
They might scan your API imports. Delphi DLLs are detected as well, without containing any code.
My hacks still working. I will post a new version today!
Originally Posted by BACKD00R
My hacks still working. I will post a new version today!