ExclamationNEED HELP WITH THIS DAYZ GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
NEED HELP WITH THIS DAYZ GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok someone was shooting at me and i got knocked out or something@@
but the hourglass wont go down it just stays !!!

-Cant abort
-Cant chat
-cant do anything but alt f4
-tried making a new account

every server i join i just spawn with a hourglass that wont go down!!!!

NEED HEP HOW TO FIX!! HURRY!!
A hacker might've done it, you might want to ask someone here to teleport to you and kill you; if you message me on my skype I'll do it for you after i take a shower: Skype: NormenJaydenFBI
post your skype here, I'll help you out
If you still need help, I'll gladly do it
Stop using so many !!!'s, you are DDoS'ing MPGH if you open more threads like this ^^
Quote Originally Posted by TEAMKILLER View Post
Stop using so many !!!'s, you are DDoS'ing MPGH if you open more threads like this ^^
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?