ExclamationSmall Monky Menu edit

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Small Monky Menu edit
**LEAKED DIRECTLY FROM MONKY** Credits to him, and don't say this is just a copy.
This is not the exact one in the screenies, removed a few abuseable features.
This has two small edits such as 3D Text says KOOLSLOTH and Changed the scripts loaded to something more fun.

YES IT NEEDS A BYPASSER!





Leave a thanks~

Virustotal: Here

Jotti: Here
Edited Monky Menu by Kool_mpgh.net.rar49 KB · 512 downloads Scanning…
How is the RE in this?
Its the one that comes with the menu, (Justuhhacking's) Not sure if its detected or not, not taking the time to find out
I look forward to seeing how many edits you made < probably the best animation i have ever seen
Quote Originally Posted by ikillindreams View Post
I look forward to seeing how many edits you made < probably the best animation i have ever seen
Well I'm s trainer, so thank me :P.m. Anyways how is the RE, I haven't found any decent ones lately.
Looks good, can't wait for approval.
Thanks. Really need a bypasser.
I NEED A BYPASSER! i use tmc but they suck! what's a good one?
Quote Originally Posted by fallgr View Post
I NEED A BYPASSER! i use tmc but they suck! what's a good one?
Try VA,bought it yesterday easy to setup and loved trolling with people and its quite cheap too.
Quote Originally Posted by CallumMines View Post
Try VA,bought it yesterday easy to setup and loved trolling with people and its quite cheap too.
exactly what i did thanks sir
Looks great thanks for sharing.
I'd like to try this one out.
All I've ever wanted in life is parachuting cocks.
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?