ExclamationSmall Monky Menu edit

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
Looks cool, waiting a aprove me
Uploaded the wrong file. I am uploading the new one now.
tmc cheat scuks bad.
File appears safe. Let me know if there are any problems.

/Approved
which .sqf file do i need to load in the game?
I came for the para cows...
No para cows..
whats the DayZMenu script that I need for me to execute it, and do i press Insert?
this is pretty cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks cool, trying this out
if u want rustlers 3.0 add me on skype: mastermarksman1
how do i get this to work new to this bypass stuff i also have VA
What do I insert into my VA .ini anyone?
Quote Originally Posted by simonmerman View Post
What do I insert into my VA .ini anyone?
add me on skype ash.game1 for the VA bypass :-)
Quote Originally Posted by Dragger View Post
add me on skype ash.game1 for the VA bypass :-)
I have VA bypass im just looking what to put in when it says
[Scripts]
Default=******
Keys=45.
is it impossible to post it here or something?
Quote Originally Posted by simonmerman View Post
What do I insert into my VA .ini anyone?
Quote Originally Posted by simonmerman View Post
I have VA bypass im just looking what to put in when it says
[Scripts]
Default=******
Keys=45.
is it impossible to post it here or something?
It's the exact same as the other monky menus...

"Default=mah.sqf"
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?