Solo Raid Boss Hack

Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
Wow, I didn't even know someone had posted to bash me. Kinda out of context, though I never claimed to be any good at FPS, I'm definitely not. I just wanted to enjoy the game solo as I never play anything online since most people who play online spend their entire life doing it and there is an large playing curve between casual gamers who play lots of games and those who just excel at playing one online.

Also as someone above said, I don't farm for top end gear, ever. All my stuff came from just playing two characters to 50 pre DLC and whatever I found like that. The ONLY piece of equipment I've farmed was my BEE shield and I got that in less than 25 Hunter kills, which I learned later was pretty lucky with the drop odds. I don't have time to farm stuff over and over for the best gear to gear myself out just to beat Pyro solo when he was intended as a 2-4 person boss, nor while I ever spend that kind of time on one game.

As far as the math goes, after toying with it for a day, I found putting my CE shield recharge at 200 brought me up 20% on recharge delay which evened out the nerfed slower Bee, and I've been varying the damage multiplier between 20,000 which gave me 1600% damage (16 times more which was all the pellets my shotgun has) and anywhere as low as 12,000 since I didn't like the fact using gun damage as a multiplier affected all my damage even when the shield was down and shouldn't be multplying my damage at all, this mainly because getting second winds off the trash mobs from the pipes became automatic and was making the fight which is usually decently long, almost an automatic win because getting a second wind took one shot even from high level trash. Pretty impressed with the effort all the way around, especially considering I'm not using a shield with nullifies either of his fire or nova waves and just doing it with what I had.
Thank You for your replay.

I was not really referring to backpack/bank size restriction. I’ve always asked the host to change that for me where possible. If the host was incapable of doing so, I use other methods to pick up any new item(s) that I wanted, so backpack slot size restriction is not really an issue for me. It’s the loading of these “illegal weapons” (other than using the bank method) when I am NOT HOSTING THE GAME, that I am really, really interested in! The important question here is, will the two methods that you’ve mentioned work if I was NOT THE HOST? Either way, can you point me to this “Trainer and/or Cheat Engine script” you were referring to? I would like to take a look at them. Thank You.

Like you, I have noticed that the host keeps a “master table” for all his guests. Anything you changes you make on your end will be over written on the next sync. You can “lock in” your numbers but then it will only be “seen” by your game, thus in most cases, will also screw up your game only. I figured that the only way that you can make your changes “official” is to be able to edit the host’s “master table” on the fly. I understand that this is next to impossible to do at this point and it may also be tad unlawful as well.
Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?