WTSMethod --> Paypal Verification Ebook

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Method --> Paypal Verification Ebook
Going to sell for 1 dollar USD each. Giving out one vouch copy for the community to see that I am legit. Thanks.

PM me or post here hitting the reply or mention me. Thanks.

Oh and btw... Paypal is the payment processor that is going to be used for sales.
Can i have a vouch copy?
Please
Are you using etrade? or netspend....
. @Syqe is your E-Book using the "Netspend" or the "E-Trade" method because none of those method works anymore
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
. @Syqe is your E-Book using the "Netspend" or the "E-Trade" method because none of those method works anymore
I hate those dumb guides.
rage
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post
I hate those dumb guides.
rage
Yeah .. Who doesn't
Vouch copy ? .
vouch copy?
Nvm then. Thanks for telling me they don't work. Because I tried this last month and it worked so I thought I might sell it. But nvm. @Ravallo Can u close this thread please?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us