Detected[Tutorial]New Wallhack + How to use, Hex edit, and Inject hacks

Posts 166–180 of 235 · Page 12 of 16
Quote Originally Posted by KoningAlfadus View Post
bro, there isn't a tut. it some weird song compilation, where is the tut?

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

This is a video about how to use, hex edit, and inject hacks into a game [for noobs]. your welcome. >>video<<


now i use that link, let's see
hahahaa noob read the comments. you have to download the codec. read the pop up on media player and look up that codec. lol
well, i need to fuck up the bytes to make ik it work?
no hahaha watch the video mate
Quote Originally Posted by KoningAlfadus View Post
well, i need to fuck up the bytes to make ik it work?
Quote Originally Posted by insertURL View Post
I need help because I cannot get the right program to view the video im sorry if this is annoying but it is frustrating email me at labelleninja@gmail.com or reply.thank you
~matthew labelle
use allplayer
the tut. is just a song -.-""" the hell?

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

nevermind. got it
Quote Originally Posted by 6The6Joker6 View Post
the tut. is just a song -.-""" the hell?

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

nevermind. got it
Hahaha good I was just about to facepalm in public hahaha
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
looks nice thanks
Thanks man
Quote Originally Posted by brokim View Post
ya i knwo but this is more noob friendly and teaches them more.
but what if they dont wona learn like me they just wont to inject and play
Quote Originally Posted by simsicklemen View Post
does it works
I haven't tried it after the patch. I have to see



Quote Originally Posted by richasfuck View Post
Quote Originally Posted by brokim View Post
ya i knwo but this is more noob friendly and teaches them more.
but what if they dont wona learn like me they just wont to inject and play
This is an educational thread not a just hack thread. Lolz
cant open the freakin video, any player recommended?
Quote Originally Posted by zippoman54 View Post
cant open the freakin video, any player recommended?
Try reading the comments -_- download the codec



Quote Originally Posted by experthack View Post
Good Joob man !
Thanks bro!
Very nice done bro!..I can hack whatever I want now
Posts 166–180 of 235 · Page 12 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?