Detected[Tutorial]New Wallhack + How to use, Hex edit, and Inject hacks

Posts 181–195 of 235 · Page 13 of 16
no problem mate!
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
Thank You!
if the offset changed the dll that we have can not be used even if we have to edit hex
Quote Originally Posted by walham View Post
if the offset changed the dll that we have can not be used even if we have to edit hex
Yup this only works for detected hacks. Idk if this is patched ill check later.
why dont u just put the vid on youtube.......
edit the video wont work for me that is why
i didnt put it on youtube cuz the file was too big cuz its good quality. and just download the codec man. xD
Quote Originally Posted by wizard997 View Post
why dont u just put the vid on youtube.......
edit the video wont work for me that is why
Quote Originally Posted by DaniloP View Post
PATCHED!
Dang don't worry I will code more later
Quote Originally Posted by brokim View Post
Dang don't worry I will code more later
When you code, can you make sure to fix the chams. Cause' in some maps, everything is red and blue, and few of the new characters are not chammed.
Quote Originally Posted by brokim View Post
Dang don't worry I will code more later
will put you to download the new dll?
I do not know why these things mecher with the codes, I'll be grateful if put to download the dll now ready for use
VIDEO DEAD PLZ PUT SOME WHERE PLZ
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Nice share
and at me not wor unfortunately... after hex'owaniu is throwing out from the game

brokim he had in order to private the matter but regulations... I can ask for prv
Posts 181–195 of 235 · Page 13 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?