Detected[Tutorial]New Wallhack + How to use, Hex edit, and Inject hacks

Posts 196–210 of 235 · Page 14 of 16
dont worry man. my new hack will be a wallhack and not just crappy chams.
Quote Originally Posted by LiL Mikko View Post


When you code, can you make sure to fix the chams. Cause' in some maps, everything is red and blue, and few of the new characters are not chammed.


---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

XD qmo!!!!!! are you finally returning? XD you are amazing! we should code together sometime. ask baldrogs for my skype and we can talk sometime.
Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post
Nice share


---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vakx View Post
and at me not wor unfortunately... after hex'owaniu is throwing out from the game

brokim he had in order to private the matter but regulations... I can ask for prv
who are you and what are you asking? i dont understand you loooolz
Quote Originally Posted by brokim View Post
dont worry man. my new hack will be a wallhack and not just crappy chams.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

XD qmo!!!!!! are you finally returning? XD you are amazing! we should code together sometime. ask baldrogs for my skype and we can talk sometime.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------


who are you and what are you asking? i dont understand you loooolz
I am an ordinary PB player. I am using the translator rally for mistakes sory. I am in work for you but this goitre on prv. I on prv cannot because I have too few post. Work associated with PB
Does it work on PB Philippines? please reply.
this hack is for project blackout not pb ph sorry bro. i MIGHT make a universal hack sometime but its not guarinteed.
Quote Originally Posted by Imajohnation View Post
Does it work on PB Philippines? please reply.
Quote Originally Posted by brokim View Post
this hack is for project blackout not pb ph sorry bro. i MIGHT make a universal hack sometime but its not guarinteed.
Oh i see. I hope you can make one soon bro cause there's no probably working hacks on PB PH.
well my walk through walls hack is universal. use that.
Quote Originally Posted by Imajohnation View Post
Oh i see. I hope you can make one soon bro cause there's no probably working hacks on PB PH.
I will release, in a few hours ...
hey man! lets code together! my skype is sehe248! we can code together and with baldrogs.
Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post
I will release, in a few hours ...
Quote Originally Posted by aimanmuluk View Post
Not bad, Not bad .
Hahaha thanks man



Quote Originally Posted by death ray29 View Post
Thankyou!!
No problem!
Nice tutorial, got it working nicely.
Is the hack still wortking?
When i right click it it doesn't say "open it with"
Quote Originally Posted by SOON. View Post
Nice tutorial, got it working nicely.
Good! Hope u like it.



Quote Originally Posted by vinhvo93 View Post
Is the hack still wortking?
When i right click it it doesn't say "open it with"
It really should. If u install hxd correctly it should say that. Maybe u should look up the website and install it correctly.
Thanks for the Video with it, It made the tutorial allot easier. This was a useful post, I appreciate it.
Posts 196–210 of 235 · Page 14 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?