pots are back

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
pots are back
Pots are officially dropped in the godlands again. Build 10.
I thought the economy was better off without it. At least for the rich (mwah )....
Quote Originally Posted by Jakstoir View Post
I thought the economy was better off without it. At least for the rich (mwah )....
It's great when you have pots, but terrible for those just building.
Awesome, I just bought like 30 life pots at 3 def each, and now the price is going to bounce back up. That worked out pretty well.

I'm guessing they just lowered the drop rates for Godlands? I mean, I understand what they were doing (people need to play dungeons more, they kinda just get ignored most of the time normally) but after like 5 minutes of thinking about it I said "Wait, why don't you just lower the droprates?" because with 0 droprate any god that doesn't drop a dungeon is worthless.
happy farming lads
Ohmaigawd, I liked when I could buy Lifes for 3 Def.
16 Lifes bought <3
And now they'll be worth 5-6 again. <3333

But still, hurray for pots being back!
Yeah, they lowered the drop rates in Godlands, but it is still possible. I also agree (Idk if you read the post or not) with you about them trying to emphasis dungeons, as they have said that they SIGNIFICANTLY increased drop rates, specifically potions, in dungeons. Well I'm bummed and psyched at the same time, so let's hope for the best!

Happy Hunting Everyone. And if you need an account or items, you know how to contact
fuck this game I just died with 8/8 wizzy :c
niiiiiiiiiice

tbh kabam surprised me
YES YES YES!! What is love! Kabam don't hurt me! Don't hurt me! No more!!
They fucked dungeon drop rates up.
so many dungeons dropping xD
Not only that but item drops inside dungeons are ridiculous.
T8+ gear drops and pots from glands have increased so much
And I see a sprite every 3 minutes and get free dex
dbow+plane+ep+expo in less than 3 hours lol
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us