Best Anime

Posts 391–405 of 762 · Page 27 of 51
I like shakespear.

Especially Hamlet.

To be or not to be, that is the question.
Weather it is nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
or to take up arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing, end them,
to die, to sleep.

Shakespear pwns :@
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
I like shakespear.

Especially Hamlet.

To be or not to be, that is the question.
Weather it is nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
or to take up arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing, end them,
to die, to sleep.

Shakespear pwns :@
the loin king = Hamlet
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
I like shakespear.

Especially Hamlet.

To be or not to be, that is the question.
Weather it is nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
or to take up arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing, end them,
to die, to sleep.

Shakespear pwns :@
I honestly can't tell whether you're grammar has just lost it or w/e.
Shakugan no Shanna was good anime

although you could watch just the movie and not watch season 1 good movie summarized every thing in season 1


now on to season 2
GTFO off my anime Gourav.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
GTFO off my anime Gourav.
=/ hey come on now....
anime is for every one dont hate on it
I am hating on you not anime.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
I honestly can't tell whether you're grammar has just lost it or w/e.
I stopped caring as much, but I'm not as bad as most.
It looked like you went on and off.

Clannad does need more Kotomi.
clannad needs more releases =/ wached ep 6 it was good the


i release your seal
and at that moment it appeared
!!
was it god?
was it a devil???
it is
"the magical starfish holder" "
Have you ever heard of watching anime that is currently airing?
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
Have you ever heard of watching anime that is currently airing?
NEVER!!!!

i like it when its all out the watch the whole thing over night its better that way, At least to me it is
Than stop watching any airing anime?
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
Have you ever heard of watching anime that is currently airing?
I DO!

Im currently watching Minami-Ke.


...HAI GUYZ!
Hi, who are you =/. I recognize that avatar and sig.
Posts 391–405 of 762 · Page 27 of 51

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?