WTTHiring someone.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Hiring someone.
Hi guys,

in first place, sorry for my bad english but i'm french so english is not my native langage.

Is their someone interrested in some kind of job : being paid something like 3euros every time you go on a serv for a moment, kill some players (not all, just few ones) and destroying their stuff. (heli, steal weapons, etc)

I need someone who can been stealth, not a too obvious hacker if you now what i mean.

(I don't wan't to hack myself)

PM if you are interrested.

Thank you.
add me on skype salvatorymonk

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

I will do it if u add me on skype - salvatorymonk
add me dayz.services i will do it for 1 euro each time
ill do it .5 euros each time - salvatorymonk
ill do it for free. i just wanna fsu
Envoie moi ton skype
I'll do it for free! Skype: wfprrajra
je parle francais ajoute moi : tommycool70
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?