Euro.DLL Problem

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Euro.DLL Problem
Hey everyone,
Euro.dll in my computer is detected after 2 rounds,
I know i do right,im sure,
but still its detected , i tried all the tutorials and the XC disablers but i have error that says that i dont have xsherlock and thats why i cant disable.

xsherlock doesnt appears in my task manager .

NONE!!!

I really need your help guys.

regards.
Instead of starting a new thread myself, I'll post my problem here too.

The new UAV hack isn't really working..

I did everything Hoosier said with the injector, but right when I get in a game, I get the 3rd party error.

I hope Hoosier replies!
I fixed mine but i can't tell and u guys probably using 32 bits....
Quote Originally Posted by RoflmaoBliz View Post
I fixed mine but i can't tell and u guys probably using 32 bits....
Why can't you tell? And I have 64 bit.
Quote Originally Posted by MMerlin View Post
Why can't you tell? And I have 64 bit.
I don't wanna tell the fix cause someone teaches you it but not that much of you trusts him
Same error here, 64 bit
perhaps you are not deleting the log files. xsherlock is already disabled so thats not the problem. try deleting logs, then restart. After injection "successful" close out the injector, don't leave it running
pm me i can help
Me too 2-3 rounds and close game for detected..... Post another farm!!!!
I've done everything, deleted log files, restarted, closed injector, etc.

But I still get 3rd party error.

Any specific time I need to inject?
/moved to a proper section
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?