Lightbulb[B]19 INJECTOR

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
[B]19 INJECTOR
MY FIRST INJECTOR !!!!!
VERY SIMPLE TO USE !
ONLY FOR CROSSFIRE


(UNDETECTED)

1)EXTRACT
2)SELECT .DLL
3)AUTO INJECT
4)CLOSE AFTER INJECT
LET'S HACK!

PS: SRRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
Jotty Malware Scan RESULT

DOWNLOAD AND THANKS .

approve pls

[B]19 Injector_mpgh.net.rar16 KB · 228 downloads Scanning…
Approved .
thnks YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today every kid "create" injector or multitool, but actually he not "creating" it's just copy & paste source code!
I hope, that someday you will really create your own injector!
@Let's Lag .
NO I HAVE MY SOURCE CODE.
I DONT COPY SOURCE CODE FROM ANYWERE .!

srry 4 my bad english
yes and + this guy liched my avatar and now i am sad
Quote Originally Posted by Let's Lag View Post
Today every kid "create" injector or multitool, but actually he not "creating" it's just copy & paste source code!
I hope, that someday you will really create your own injector!


---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

@ALINiLHACKERONE pls take out my avatar thanks and add me on Skype MPGH HAYEM i will help you injector
I have no problem but its my injector and my friend put it here ...... -.-

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

soon i will update the name and the injector
LOL NICE ONE
Quote Originally Posted by Black Arrow View Post
A new leecher
No Have Hack
In CF ZONE
OMG ALOT OF INJECTORS
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?