WTTWant to trade origin account for Black ops 2 account

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Want to trade origin account for Black ops 2 account
I want to trade an origin account for a completely legit black ops 2 pc/steam prestige master account. If you do not have a prestige master account a 9th-10th prestige would be fine but I would prefer a prestige master one.
The origin games on the account are:
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box
Command and Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight
Dragon Age 2
Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition
Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition
Need for Speed SHIFT
SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED Limited Edition
Ok. What level is the black ops 2 account?
The account is prestige master all diamond weapons
Is it on pc and is it completely legit?
I am changing the account requirements. If you are 8th prestige to 10th prestige and want my origin account then just make a post. I am still looking. BTW MUST BE PC!
add some contact?
Also the account must have the nuketown map on it.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

BUMP B4 BED
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?