LightbulbRustler Needs MPGH's Help!

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Rustler Needs MPGH's Help!
First off, I'm the creator of the Rustler Menu.

I'm bored and need ideas for scripts.
If you have any ideas or suggestions for scripts, post below and I'll try my best to see if it's possible to make.
If I like it, I'll probably put it in a later version of my menu with creds to you for giving me the idea.





pop pop pop watchin jimmies drop
Make a script which glues every vehicle on the server around you xD.
That would be awesome.
Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1 View Post
Make a script which glues every vehicle on the server around you xD.
That would be awesome.

I can code that shit right now.... aha test this for me and tell me how it works

Code:
_veh = nearestobjects [vehicle player, ["AllVehicles"], 20000];
{
_x attachTo [vehicle player,[((random 100) - (random 200)), ((random 100) - (random 200)), 0]];
} forEach _veh;
okay how about a script that glues all players to some object then it counts down and just launches into the air, a Rocket Ship script

then while in the air it could explode and make fireworks

is it possible to make a script that just pops up some scary ass jpg file and does the deaf script lol that would scare the shit out of people
Thunderdome support for Namalsk.

Run detectable scripts on other players, kicking them for something other than -RemoteExec #8-, or something that would put blame on them for hacking/spawning items.

Remove all food, water, and ammo from the map. This will go unnoticed until people start complaining they're dying of dehydration and no food. The perfect troll.

Possible Takistan Life menu?

Print fake message on screen. Such as "HEIL <TARGETNAME>, GLORY TO THE CAUSE" thus making them get banned by the admin.

Infinite fall script (In varying times.) This script should make all players continuously teleport every 10 seconds to max altitude for infinite freefall.

Zombie arena, teleport all players to a Thunderdome like arena, but they keep their weapons and crates do not spawn. Instead, zombies are spawned in every 30 seconds until a helicopter spawns.. only fit for two people.

More to come.
Can you make me a script that lets me puke unicorns? I tried createunit [projectilevomitunicorn, mouthhole, true] and it didn't work.
Please and thank you
Quote Originally Posted by ProRaiin View Post
Can you make me a script that lets me puke unicorns? I tried createunit [projectilevomitunicorn, mouthhole, true] and it didn't work.
Please and thank you
here man

Code:
_raiin = vehicle player;
_raiin = "Jew";
_dick = format [dick, large, long, 11inches];
_i = 0;

if (_raiin == cocksucker) then
{
_friend = name player "rustler"
_cock = getBodyPart "Penis" [Location _friend];
    while {_i < 10} do
    
    {
        _i = _i + 1;
        movePlayer format[_raiin {getBodyPart ""Mouth""} move inDir _cock];
        sleep 3;
        movePlayer [0, 0, 0];
        sleep 0.1;
        hint "OHH YEAH BABY GARGLEARGHBLAGGHH";

};
 hint "nignog = _raiin";
Is it possible to permanent kick, as I know you can't ban with a script right? Or have an automatic continuous kick on someone? Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by PureVVater View Post
Is it possible to permanent kick, as I know you can't ban with a script right? Or have an automatic continuous kick on someone? Thank you!
Probably possible, but you would need to be on the server.

Edit: If you go on CA1 and run scripts on people, their anticheat is so fail it bans people and not you, but be sure not to run anything on yourself. I gave people weapons and got them banned from hacked items by a failure AC they have.
Quote Originally Posted by PureVVater View Post
Is it possible to permanent kick, as I know you can't ban with a script right? Or have an automatic continuous kick on someone? Thank you!
yee mang here you goo

Code:
_name = _this select 0;
hint format ["AutoKicking %1", _name];
_lolfuckubish = "if (isServer) then
{
	invisibruh =
	{
		_invisibruh = format [""{if (getPlayerUID _x == '%1') then {call compile '(vehicle _x) hideObject true;';};} forEach (entities 'CAManBase');"", getPlayerUID player];
		player setVehicleInit _invisibruh;
		processInitCommands;
		clearVehicleInit player;
	};
	publicVariable ""invisibruh"";
};";
[_lolfuckubish] execVM "scr\exec.sqf";

sleep 3;

rustlrPls = true;
while {rustlrPls} do {
_fuckubishlol = format ["if (name player == '%1') then {call invisibruh;};", _name];
[_fuckubishlol] execVM "scr\exec.sqf";
sleep 10;};
Tell me if it works, I'm just sitting here writing it down without testing aha
Quote Originally Posted by PureVVater View Post
Is it possible to permanent kick, as I know you can't ban with a script right? Or have an automatic continuous kick on someone? Thank you!
Ye, you add kick script to dayzlogin2 using RSPAWN. If I was on computer I would be able to make it.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kylebeall View Post
here man

Code:
_raiin = vehicle player;
_raiin = "Jew";
_dick = format [dick, large, long, 11inches];
_i = 0;

if (_raiin == cocksucker) then
{
_friend = name player "rustler"
_cock = getBodyPart "Penis" [Location _friend];
    while {_i < 10} do
    
    {
        _i = _i + 1;
        movePlayer format[_raiin {getBodyPart ""Mouth""} move inDir _cock];
        sleep 3;
        movePlayer [0, 0, 0];
        sleep 0.1;
        hint "OHH YEAH BABY GARGLEARGHBLAGGHH";

};
 hint "nignog = _raiin";
Thanks man!!!! I knew you would come through!!!!
How about a leech script? You know something that takes scripts from other scripters so you can use it? Without going online or to forums or asking?

Ah, I'm such a troll. (myg0tplzdontddosmeitzonlyjokesokwe'reallpastthose thingsOK!?)
Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
myg0tplzdontddosmeitzonlyjoke
n0 pr0misez.
How about spawning zombies near players and making it aggro on them LOL
Do you have a greedy bastard script?

Nevermind, silly question.

But seriously, what about a script that does a target knock out where you bleed out of your head and spin around very slowly?
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us