Le Bot 6.0

Posts 31–45 of 140 · Page 3 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by skurrgol View Post
Curious, if I do get 1 free bank space will I be able to get all 4 boosts, or just one?
One.
/msg2short
love this bot james, but im such a noob at how your bot works and i was wondering if u could give me a run down on how most of it works, i got the quest part, but like im dead confused about what the rest means
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post
Without him, AQW would be so boring ... well no.. but it wouldn't be as fun.
Why would it not be as fun? If you let the bot/cheats do all of the work for you, you aren't even playing the game
Did you fix the bot not resting?
thank for this release JamesRo
Well, looks like I got it right now, after the mess that was 5.9
Can I use this bot to get those tokens for pyromancer? If so, which one?
^Nope, they are a daily quest, so I haven't added a bot for them.
i made a new account anyone with some tips how to get a major boost with this bot? feel free to pm me!
Quote Originally Posted by WolfZNL View Post
i made a new account anyone with some tips how to get a major boost with this bot? feel free to pm me!
No big boosts in this bot....

Just activate the packet spammer (with the codes loaded) then use all boosts...
Then activate again the packet spammer and get the boosts....
On the Auto-use boosts menu, check all 5...

Doing these you will have 20 minutes of all boosts.

Hit thanks if i helped....
Quote Originally Posted by jp06 View Post
No big boosts in this bot....

Just activate the packet spammer (with the codes loaded) then use all boosts...
Then activate again the packet spammer and get the boosts....
On the Auto-use boosts menu, check all 5...

Doing these you will have 20 minutes of all boosts.

Hit thanks if i helped....
I heard this is bannable... but very few and far inbetween
Hello, Mr. James can I turn in the quests from paragon pet without having a paragon pet? eg: Legion Insanely Insane.
I'm worried of getting detected and banned.
Quote Originally Posted by colossuses View Post
Hello, Mr. James can I turn in the quests from paragon pet without having a paragon pet? eg: Legion Insanely Insane.
I'm worried of getting detected and banned.
1. I dont think you will be detected or banned (not sure)
2. No you MUST have paragon pet to turn the quest in .
Other then rep/class/exp farming, what do you guys use this bot for and why? I already have enough legion tokens, and practically all rep at 10, so I really don't see what to bot for anymore lol..
Please, make a Ultimate Weapon Kit bot. :'(
Posts 31–45 of 140 · Page 3 of 10

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?