Le Bot 6.0

Posts 46–60 of 140 · Page 4 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post
I heard this is bannable... but very few and far inbetween
I don't know if it is bannable but I'm already level 43 using this method...
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post
I heard this is bannable... but very few and far inbetween
i use this method and i'm not ban , lvl 49 now
Quote Originally Posted by MrPrince View Post
i use this method and i'm not ban , lvl 49 now
What I'm saying is a slight chance.
Another thing, does turning in the quest Nulgath(rare) get you banned?
^I don't even know if you can turn it in...
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
^I don't even know if you can turn it in...
You can turn it in. It's the quest that requires the 5 mana energies or whatever plus the drop from Mana Golem.
^Nope, you described "Nulgath(larvae)", he's asking about "Nulgath(rare)".
By the way, quest List updated!

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

I've just fixed some nasty bugs on the search, searching for bugs in the bot engine right now...
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
^Nope, you described "Nulgath(larvae)", he's asking about "Nulgath(rare)".
By the way, quest List updated!

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

I've just fixed some nasty bugs on the search, searching for bugs in the bot engine right now...
Oblivion Blade of Nulgath's Quests - .
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
I was describing the Oblivion Blade of Nulgath's quests... If you scroll down on the link, you'll see what I meant.
Some of the bots are very unstable and causes it to crash every 1-2 minutes; also I turned on auto relogin and it started the bot up as usual but it will not accept the quests.

Alot of bug fixes, Good Luck
Why do you need at least 1 bank slot to get boost?

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

And could you make gem of nulgath. I know you can get it from mana golem quest but still not every one will know it
Hello, James. I'm nobody (trollface) .

Think you could fix the Diamonds of Nulgath bot? the quest it uses has been rare for awhile now, j/s.
@JamesRo : Quick Gold "bug"
its always disconnected when we have sell the lich staff after three times
^Really? I'll fix that...
Posts 46–60 of 140 · Page 4 of 10

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?