Outdated[Updated] Cheat Engine Table Pack v1.0.13

Posts 16–30 of 179 · Page 2 of 12
Well i was able to find some of those, but it's weird, that they have 2 entries, 1 address changed the stats but it still showed over 9 million kills in the medals overview.

I was able to edit the some of those i already earned, in my case i was able to edit 9,7,5 & 4 chain kills, for the 8 chain kills i couldn't find the second adress :/

Here is what i did find, REMEMBER i'm just a noob, but just wanna share it with you, maybe some of you will find more and are able to tell me were to find and activate the medals for 15,20,25,30 killstreak:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="14">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>32</ID>
      <Description>"9 and more chain kills"</Description>
      <Color>80000008</Color>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>t6mp.exe+2A6B5CC</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>36</ID>
      <Description>"9 and more chain kills"</Description>
      <Color>80000008</Color>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>t6mp.exe+2AEF9F8</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>33</ID>
      <Description>"8 chain kills"</Description>
      <Color>80000008</Color>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>t6mp.exe+2A6B5E0</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>34</ID>
      <Description>"7 chain kills"</Description>
      <Color>80000008</Color>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>t6mp.exe+2A6B5F4</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>35</ID>
      <Description>"7 chain kills"</Description>
      <Color>80000008</Color>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>t6mp.exe+2AEF9EC</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1</ID>
      <Description>"5 chain kills"</Description>
      <Color>80000008</Color>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>t6mp.exe+2AEF9E0</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>0</ID>
      <Description>"5 chain kills"</Description>
      <Color>80000008</Color>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>t6mp.exe+2A6B608</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>
ill look into it right now thanks for contributing
Sorry for being such a noob but can you explain me how this works ? I have installed cheat engine
where is the headshots area? I cant found..
My highest streak is Ruthless, but I want to use my hacked killer title. So if I want to get that "highest killstreak" sign in my combat summary to display Nuclear I have to do the following things?

1. Open the Challenges v1.0.13.CT (In Cheatengine)
2. Set the value of Relentless, Brutal and Nuclear to 1
3. Save and exit

The game now thinks I have earned the Relentless, Brutal and Nuclear all just 1 single time?

Just to be sure Don't want to screw up my values.
Quote Originally Posted by mauw View Post
My highest streak is Ruthless, but I want to use my hacked killer title. So if I want to get that "highest killstreak" sign in my combat summary to display Nuclear I have to do the following things?

1. Open the Challenges v1.0.13.CT (In Cheatengine)
2. Set the value of Relentless, Brutal and Nuclear to 1
3. Save and exit

The game now thinks I have earned the Relentless, Brutal and Nuclear all just 1 single time?

Just to be sure Don't want to screw up my values.
just check your combat record after setting it to 1..if it displays 1 nuclear, brutal etc medal you should be fine

for the adresses check the updated thread here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/675-call-d...ml#post7446623

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by keepgamer View Post
where is the headshots area? I cant found..
for weapons? check the unlock area which i posted
for career headshots (challenge) check the challenge or 100k table

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kotsos4u View Post
Sorry for being such a noob but can you explain me how this works ? I have installed cheat engine
start CE
select t6mp.exe as process
either u add the adress u want to change via the manual button or just open 1 of the ct files he provided (folder icon on top)
then change the value to what u lookin for
Thanks, only 1 question, how many kills is the "Unstoppable"? The 30 in ffa?

EDIT: Found it "Unstoppable 5000XP Kill 35 (and each after) enemies without dying"

Ok, unlocking now
Quote Originally Posted by keepgamer View Post
where is the headshots area? I cant found..
02EEF8AE headshots medal
man, to change "game sumary", need headshots medals..
Quote Originally Posted by keepgamer View Post
man, to change "game sumary", need headshots medals..
ill still workin on finding all the adresses be patient and check this thread for further infos: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/675-call-d...ml#post7446623 ill post everything i got so far
im a little new to cheat engine can i have a lil assistants please
Quote Originally Posted by antecpcs View Post
im a little new to cheat engine can i have a lil assistants please
1. Save the code to a *.txt and rename to *.ce
2. Open the file with Cheatengine
3. Select the blops 2 process in the left upper corner
4. Change the values to whatever you like
Quote Originally Posted by mauw View Post
1. Save the code to a *.txt and rename to *.ce
2. Open the file with Cheatengine
3. Select the blops 2 process in the left upper corner
4. Change the values to whatever you like
.ct not .ce
Does anybody have the adress for career headshots?
Quote Originally Posted by haens12 View Post
Does anybody have the adress for career headshots?
its in the combat record table..or do u mean for the challenge? this is in the challenge ct
Posts 16–30 of 179 · Page 2 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us