Russian section

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Russian section
Hey guys i see that the CF Russian section is dead !!
People want to be legit unlike others >.>
Quote Originally Posted by andre02203 View Post
People want to be legit unlike others >.>
This is a hacking forum !
Quote Originally Posted by Black Arrow View Post
This is a hacking forum !
Not everyone hacks!
I think I will start Cf Ru.
Even CFNA Section is Dead since X-Trap is catching every hacking progrem/dll
It's hard to make hack on CF now not anymore ..
Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
Even CFNA Section is Dead since X-Trap is catching every hacking progrem/dll
It's hard to make hack on CF now not anymore ..
Good, hackers can suck my big fat d*ck

No offense but if you can't play the game without a hack, then you shouldn't be playing at all.
Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post


Good, hackers can suck my big fat d*ck

No offense but if you can't play the game without a hack, then you shouldn't be playing at all.
I haven't used hacks before since i'm Pro
Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post


I haven't used hacks before since i'm Pro
yeah, i only play gm cuz im amazing at it
Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post


Good, hackers can suck my big fat d*ck

No offense but if you can't play the game without a hack, then you shouldn't be playing at all.
Pfft, I use to play without hack, would usually get a kdr of about 2.31ish, but hackers would always knock me back down to like 1.5 So i decided to hack to. And sometimes, my friends and I like playing with realism, as in we change LOADS of stuff, like fall damage doubled, grenade damage increased, no spread, infinite range of guns, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
Rarely anyone plays it
But not everyone
learn to code
code a CF russia hack
???
profit
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us