ExclamationLost Temple Glitch!

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Lost Temple Glitch!
Ok first of all you need:

-Fraps or Bandicam or Dxtory
-Set fps limit to 20 or 10

Now follow this video that I made for you, and turn on Annotations!!!!



Credits is to all the people who knows this glitch before me....
Double-posting and don't know why you put the title as the same as my old rapid fire
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
Double-posting and don't know why you put the title as the same as my old rapid fire
I'm not trying to, and I didn't know that...
Quote Originally Posted by haziqnorris1 View Post
I'm not trying to, and I didn't know that...
Well, now you know so ask minion close
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
Well, now you know so ask minion close
But I made this video, and I put it up so people can learn..

It will be only in limited time...
Quote Originally Posted by haziqnorris1 View Post
But I made this video, and I put it up so people can learn..

It will be only in limited time...
Well if minion sees this, it's gonna get deleted
Quote Originally Posted by haziqnorris1 View Post
But I made this video, and I put it up so people can learn..

It will be only in limited time...
2 years ago Glitch - ,-...
closed this thread...
I was release it before...
and the rapid is old or now???
Thanks release this glitch for anyone who don't know.
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post
Thanks release this glitch for anyone who don't know.
Your welcome!
How to do the fly glitch hibari?
naise naise ~
FUNCTIONAL BLACKSHOT TURKIA ?????????
Quote Originally Posted by pesp01 View Post
FUNCTIONAL BLACKSHOT TURKIA ?????????
Yes, I'm pretty sure it works!
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us