Thumbs upDetectedAntikick FIX *UPDATE

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Antikick FIX *UPDATE
credits
Jabberwo0ck for the original .dll
and the minions @Lehsyrus @Prepix


Virustotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/fece...is/1360192104/

Jotti:
Antikick.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Injector:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...or-v1-0-a.html

Screenshot
http://s14.directupload.net/images/130207/2ucfw2cy.png


Edit: I'm not sure who owns the dll, if that is wrong just contact me.

Download:
Antikick_mpgh.net.rar5 KB · 422 downloads Scanning…
post video or pics.
you deleted the thread i need UAV hack
Good job man!
I have resigned and am no longer a minion. @BACKD00R has taken my place.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
I have resigned and am no longer a minion. @BACKD00R has taken my place.
you retired? well, good luck Bill Gate.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
I have resigned and am no longer a minion. @BACKD00R has taken my place.
D: But You were So great I still Love your Work
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
I have resigned and am no longer a minion. @BACKD00R has taken my place.
why is that? don't leave us
/file is approved
great finaly its aproved BTW press what to Activte the hack after injection ?
Nice work, was waiting on this, I really need to learn how to update .dll's myself :/
serious friend not working for me - win7 64 i use your injecor
its working but the problem is when i play in Clan match channel i dont get any Rewards the antikick disable it or something u got any idea wtf is this ?
detected!!!
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?