Hello :p

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Hello :p
Hi MPGH, Im not really big on forums, but this site has peeked my interest! Video games are awesome of course. Lets see MMORPG, or First person shooters are my types, but I occasionally go for some RTS from time to time, like men of war, or company of heroes. I was a pretty big wow players, still kinda am, but my times with it has been decreasing a lot lately for the fact its boring now. I got into APB for a bit and looking to get back into it. 22 Years old, and in washington. Sup fellas, and ladies!
Welcome to MPGH.
Nice to meet your
Welcome to MPGH
i cant download this file because "This attachment has not been approved yet. Please go back and read or respond to the thread" why?
Welcome to MPGH
Hello welcome to mpgh, enjoy your stay
Welcome to MPGH
Welcome to MPGH.
Welcome to MPGH,enjoy ur stay!
Welcome to MPGH
Welcome to MPGH
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?