Just some... stuff..

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Just some... stuff..






Userbar is really bad. Text is terrible on it. >.<
Used stalker render because its my favorite render.

Feel free to use these.
You're not getting GFX...

Jr Gfx maybe but deffinetly not gfx, no one is anytime soon.
text on userbar was a weird choice..
nice.. protester?

uh Lol..
KIRA 4 GFX!?
lol nice kira
I don't mind being on Jr. GFX or GFX.
Aslong as I'm somehow part of the GFX team, whether it be Jr. or not, I'm good with it.
Show us you are good and we will PM you when we think you're ready.
I have been.
I've been posting non-stop.
I've been doing requests.
I even did a tutorial.

Anyways, back on topic, rate those.
Or use them. Whatever you want.
KIRA FOR GFX!!!


NOW!!!
lol Liz he applied for Jr's and didnt make it cuz there were people better than him, he's not getting Gfx
he should at least be JR, and he is better than some of the members right nao..
Thank you Liz, for the support.
hey kira do you mind if i put in my sig? to help promote you lol i think you do really fine work and goold luck with getting GFX
Use any of them at free will, my friend.
Sure, its only fair..
I know you've been posting a lot.
Your sigs are basically all the same and nothing special.

Try focusing not so much on one style but on many to experiment with new things and possibly even learn new things to expand your knowledge of photoshop even further.


You're a great asset to this section and I'm glad to have you here but your sigs aren't too great compared to the others here. Show some improvment and I'll see what I can do.
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us