Just some... stuff..

Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
Quick edit to one of yours kira, ill put it in my sig if you want? [:
i think its just annoying enough to get people to read it..?
hahaa def, it commands attention
Rawr.

No one reads my posts.
NO! BECAUSE ITS NOT WHAT WE WANT TO READ! lol
But it's hope.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
I know you've been posting a lot.
Your sigs are basically all the same and nothing special.

Try focusing not so much on one style but on many to experiment with new things and possibly even learn new things to expand your knowledge of photoshop even further.


You're a great asset to this section and I'm glad to have you here but your sigs aren't too great compared to the others here. Show some improvment and I'll see what I can do.
Tonight, I'm going to post a topic and fill it with my newest signatures. Me, experimenting with tools in PS and to see the ones that look best.
I want YOU, especially, to see them and PM me to see what I have problems with and how I could improve.

Sound like a deal?
Ry didnt you approve kiras previous app?

+ i hope that thread gets you in kira!
Kira 4 GFX or they all get


lmao its Dave
lol i just dplicated and inverted 4 my sig and ryguy i love your posts, they are so filled with accumulated knowledge i wish you posted more so i would have more to read!
@kira.

Its not about using these different tools. Its about trying out the various tools photoshop has to offer and applying them in your sigs to make them look better. What you're saying makes it sound like you are going to use every tool in a sig.

You don't need to post every peice of work you make, experiment with different things until you get an outcome that looks good to you. Sometimes less is more.


Regardless, upon your posting of these sigs you plan on or already have made I will be sure to look at them as soon as possible.
rofl rofl fucking ryguy man you made kira cry
STFU Lost.
xDDD

I got this.
Quote Originally Posted by kirapwns View Post
STFU Lost.
xDDD

I got this.
if you got it then why would you be crying XD
xDDD
Where am I crying?
Quote Originally Posted by kirapwns View Post
xDDD
Where am I crying?
at your house and if not that from your eyes???
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us