Illegal Combat Arms Pics (Wallhack,Glitch,Pwned,etc...)
Srry but I lost my Cham images and I can't find them. Need proof that the hacks are new? Look at the date I took them at. (Some pictures are REALLY OLD)




I attached the rest of the images as downloads because they wouldn't fit as a post
Can't trust me because I'm a choob? Well here's a virus scan;
Virustotal. MD5: bac75b8263abdf2e9e606075de3c8533ⓘ
ALL PICTURES ARE ROYALTY-FREE! You may use them for whatever you want.
I attached the rest of the images as downloads because they wouldn't fit as a post

Can't trust me because I'm a choob? Well here's a virus scan;
Virustotal. MD5: bac75b8263abdf2e9e606075de3c8533ⓘ
a-squared 4.5.0.18 2009.06.11 -
AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.06.10 -
AntiVir 7.9.0.183 2009.06.10 -
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.1 2009.06.10 -
Authentium 5.1.2.4 2009.06.10 -
Avast 4.8.1335.0 2009.06.10 -
AVG 8.5.0.339 2009.06.10 -
BitDefender 7.2 2009.06.11 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.06.10 -
ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.06.10 -
Comodo 1309 2009.06.11 -
DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.06.11 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.06.10 -
eTrust-Vet 31.6.6552 2009.06.11 -
F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2009.06.10 -
F-Secure 8.0.14470.0 2009.06.11 -
Fortinet 3.117.0.0 2009.06.10 -
GData 19 2009.06.11 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.59.0 2009.06.11 -
K7AntiVirus 7.10.760 2009.06.10 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.06.11 -
McAfee 5642 2009.06.10 -
McAfee+Artemis 5642 2009.06.10 -
McAfee-GW-Edition 6.7.6 2009.06.10 -
Microsoft 1.4701 2009.06.11 -
NOD32 4145 2009.06.10 -
Norman 6.01.09 2009.06.10 -
nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.06.11 -
Panda 10.0.0.14 2009.06.10 -
PCTools 4.4.2.0 2009.06.11 -
Prevx 3.0 2009.06.11 -
Rising 21.33.24.00 2009.06.10 -
Sophos 4.42.0 2009.06.11 -
Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.06.11 -
Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.06.11 -
TheHacker 6.3.4.3.343 2009.06.10 -
TrendMicro 8.950.0.1092 2009.06.10 -
VBA32 3.12.10.7 2009.06.11 -
ViRobot 2009.6.10.1779 2009.06.10 -
VirusBuster 4.6.5.0 2009.06.10 -
AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.06.10 -
AntiVir 7.9.0.183 2009.06.10 -
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.1 2009.06.10 -
Authentium 5.1.2.4 2009.06.10 -
Avast 4.8.1335.0 2009.06.10 -
AVG 8.5.0.339 2009.06.10 -
BitDefender 7.2 2009.06.11 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.06.10 -
ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.06.10 -
Comodo 1309 2009.06.11 -
DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.06.11 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.06.10 -
eTrust-Vet 31.6.6552 2009.06.11 -
F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2009.06.10 -
F-Secure 8.0.14470.0 2009.06.11 -
Fortinet 3.117.0.0 2009.06.10 -
GData 19 2009.06.11 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.59.0 2009.06.11 -
K7AntiVirus 7.10.760 2009.06.10 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.06.11 -
McAfee 5642 2009.06.10 -
McAfee+Artemis 5642 2009.06.10 -
McAfee-GW-Edition 6.7.6 2009.06.10 -
Microsoft 1.4701 2009.06.11 -
NOD32 4145 2009.06.10 -
Norman 6.01.09 2009.06.10 -
nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.06.11 -
Panda 10.0.0.14 2009.06.10 -
PCTools 4.4.2.0 2009.06.11 -
Prevx 3.0 2009.06.11 -
Rising 21.33.24.00 2009.06.10 -
Sophos 4.42.0 2009.06.11 -
Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.06.11 -
Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.06.11 -
TheHacker 6.3.4.3.343 2009.06.10 -
TrendMicro 8.950.0.1092 2009.06.10 -
VBA32 3.12.10.7 2009.06.11 -
ViRobot 2009.6.10.1779 2009.06.10 -
VirusBuster 4.6.5.0 2009.06.10 -
Combat-Arms_04.jpg
Combat-Arms_08.jpg
Combat-Arms_11.jpg
Combat-Arms_29.jpg
combat%20images.zip

