PatchedNightmare AutoON - Update

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Nightmare AutoON - Update


Scan I
Scan II
Packed with Pespin!

Features

Aim Correction
Names Tag
Weapon Range = INSERT
Super Bullets = END
Rapid Fire = DELETE
Chams
No Fog
Pick Up

Credits

Nightmare
Black Diamond
luizimloko
mo3ad001
fatboy88
Azorbix
Gellin
Hans
ChaosMagican
Nightmare AutoON_mpgh.net.rar23 KB · 395 downloads Scanning…
does this still crash?
Nice hack
Great job, man!
Good job! Keep up the awesome work.
When Ciphered, I got a virus check error
and if not, it loads then disconnects..

How wonderful.
Is aim correction like aimbot and automatically on?
Quote Originally Posted by Arctikranqe51 View Post
Is aim correction like aimbot and automatically on?
it's just no spread and no recoil together in 1 hack feature.
Quote Originally Posted by Deion
When Ciphered, I got a virus check error
and if not, it loads then disconnects..

How wonderful.
I have the same problem :l
Nice hack !
Nice Hack Bro !
Nice release man
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us