DayZ+ SinglePlayer

Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
I have the same problem.. I did what you said and that error still happens
Works fine on my end, but 2 questions. Can I arm the reinforcements? If so how. And are tents just super rare I have yet to see on spawned in the wild.
Quote Originally Posted by awesox View Post
Works fine on my end, but 2 questions. Can I arm the reinforcements? If so how. And are tents just super rare I have yet to see on spawned in the wild.
Tents appear to be random... And as of right now no you cannot arm the reinforcements. They are there for funnsies.
I was going to edit this, but I did find a way to give them guns. You need a vehicle. Put what ever you want to give them in the gear of it, have them get in the car, then go to your map under units and ciick on their name and go to gear and just move it to them that way.


Ok so you can give them guns, but they don't fire them...
I have a question, which map is this on? Is it Chernarus?
Quote Originally Posted by Mondmonkey45 View Post
I have a question, which map is this on? Is it Chernarus?
Indeed it is my good sir.
Every time i go to play the mission it loads then when its done loading it sends me back to the menu with this error message " You cannot play/edit this mission. It is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. dayz_code, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, dayz_vehicles." please help me to fix this problem and thank you in advance.
Quote Originally Posted by MadMicro View Post
Every time i go to play the mission it loads then when its done loading it sends me back to the menu with this error message " You cannot play/edit this mission. It is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. dayz_code, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, dayz_vehicles." please help me to fix this problem and thank you in advance.
i know how to fix
go on you Arma II OA , then open : @Dayz
next open:
addons
and copy all filles of the filles addons and past it from the AddOns , it will stop give that error , but my game stuck on

"waiting to server response"
Or you can simply go to DayZ commander, press the settings tab and enter;
[HTML]-mod=@DayZ+[/HTML]
in the launch parameters instead of doing it via the shortcut of oa.

Then hit "Launch DayZ now".


for me it comes up with a error saying "addon dayz_anim requires addon CA_Dubbing_Counterattack" can anyone help
Quote Originally Posted by purepwnage930 View Post
for me it comes up with a error saying "addon dayz_anim requires addon CA_Dubbing_Counterattack" can anyone help
Hey mate, I also had that problem. What you have to do is the following:

1) Copy the folder AddOns from your Arma 2 Directory (Not your Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Directory)
2) Past it in the Arma 2 Opperation Arrowhead Directry.
So you should have all of the mod folders (i.e. @Dayz+ ect.) and the "AddOns" folder, in the same "Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead" folder.
Now start the game and the error should be gone

Also, another tip for everyone ;D

Make a folder in your main Op Arrowhead Directory, called @daiZy+.

Then, add all of the files from the @Dayz+" folder, into the one you just made.

After that, copy all of the files (Apart from the map file Into the new folder you made (Make sure you put it into "Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead @daiZy+/Addons")

Put the map file into "Missions" as normal

Now, launch Op. Arrowhead and go onto the expansions menu. Make sure the only DAYZ related thing is @daiZy+". (leave all of the Arma 2 things)

Restart it, and go into "Singleplayer" and then "Scenarios", and click on the Chernerus DayZ+ Map.

Well, thats it

Oh and the reason for making a new folder is to keep all of the files separate, just incase something fucks up
YOu can press "Ok" or "COntinue" it will load properly.
looks great thanks
Now for some reason I cant chose the single player option
Okey, I keep seeing my/and or my friends work getting posted here. Why are you not reffering them to the site wich is the only site making DayZ singleplayer? That would be so much easier for everyone.

Google DaiZy, we got every map converted. Now even with alot of updated features.
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?