o hai again

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
o hai again
I'm back again in exchange for being a cocksucker.
Time to troll again.
Lol what u do to be branded as CS?
Nub question: What is trolling? I looked up on dictionary.com and it came up with Canadian folklore singing and Scandanavian fishing techniques.
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]
Is that how you got your 7k posts? And if it was did they take any of the posts away?
lol... keep it up
Welcome to CS, Hyperion.

We hope you enjoy your stay.

No, I will not suck your dick.

Me, you, and Fabz are the only three in the CS group that don't suck cock in real life.
Werdd cocks for fags! xD
GOOD NOW I DONT NEED A REASON TO BAN U, BANNED.
Lol.

I was waiting for yo to actually do it, Dave. xD
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us