Le Bot 6.1
Hey James I have some suggestions:
About the Emblems bot. I suggest if you are farming for Emblem of Longevity do it in /creatures with the quest ID 955 (not sure about the ID#). And farm for the black turtle. I got 50 Emblems of Longevity in less than 10 mins using this method.
And I suggest that you make a bot for the other 3 emblems farming in this place...
About the Tainted Gem bot can you make it roam all the screens that have monsters excluding the one that has only 1 skeleton.
About the Emblems bot. I suggest if you are farming for Emblem of Longevity do it in /creatures with the quest ID 955 (not sure about the ID#). And farm for the black turtle. I got 50 Emblems of Longevity in less than 10 mins using this method.
And I suggest that you make a bot for the other 3 emblems farming in this place...
About the Tainted Gem bot can you make it roam all the screens that have monsters excluding the one that has only 1 skeleton.
King Fisher Badge + DerpMooseFish Bot?
Will you be updating this anytime soon? :3
I'm not too sure if this is a dumb question or not, but what is Le Bot coded in? Just curious.
CAN ANYONE TEACH ME HOW TO USE IT I WILL GIVE U 500 AC I HAVE A MASTER CARD HERE
waiting for the next version 

I can't wait for the next release 

@JamesRo
Assuming you won't add an Ultimate/DoomKnight Kit bots, I have a suggestion. Oh and don't rage at me this time, it's just a suggestion.
Is it possible to add a feature which banks and unbanks an item *kinda like what hppns with sponzard boosts* so that it stacks?
By this, it helps players pre-bot and pre-stack the Great Ornate Hammer and Grumpy Warhammer so that they won't have to spend hours farming those drops.
So, all i'm suggesting is a Stacking Bot since the on screen stacks were fixed long time ago, and the only way to stack now is to bank/unbank.
Thanks for listening.
Assuming you won't add an Ultimate/DoomKnight Kit bots, I have a suggestion. Oh and don't rage at me this time, it's just a suggestion.
Is it possible to add a feature which banks and unbanks an item *kinda like what hppns with sponzard boosts* so that it stacks?
By this, it helps players pre-bot and pre-stack the Great Ornate Hammer and Grumpy Warhammer so that they won't have to spend hours farming those drops.
So, all i'm suggesting is a Stacking Bot since the on screen stacks were fixed long time ago, and the only way to stack now is to bank/unbank.
Thanks for listening.
Update*********
I will be coming out with the Le Bot guide soon.
I will be coming out with the Le Bot guide soon.
Can you fix the crashing bug where bots don't work after a crash? I think it's really important to fix it... just a suggestion
can you add alpha omega to the supported classes i just got to 300 combat trophies and i love the class thx in advance
I LOVE YOU MAN!


