Le Bot 6.1

Posts 91–105 of 111 · Page 7 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
What a prick. He doesn't have to make Le Bot or he could charge for it. And everything he is adding is pretty useful. If you think you can do any better do it yourself and stop complaining like a little bitch.
You absolute spastic, i actually have my own client and it's functionality is 1000x
Better than Le bot's - everything works that's added in and i don't add new shit
To it until the things in it already work.

I don't use Le bot because it's shit and i think the owner is a ******
I'm allowed to voice my opinion and it can be as vulgar as i see fit , so you
Can suck a dick son.

@JamesRo i'm not the one releasing a broken client every few weeks
#FindThatChromosome.

Savaged.
Quote Originally Posted by BOOMcakes View Post
You absolute spastic, i actually have my own client and it's functionality is 1000x
Better than Le bot's - everything works that's added in and i don't add new shit
To it until the things in it already work.

I don't use Le bot because it's shit and i think the owner is a ******
I'm allowed to voice my opinion and it can be as vulgar as i see fit , so you
Can suck a dick son.

@JamesRo i'm not the one releasing a broken client every few weeks
#FindThatChromosome.

Savaged.
Oh, you don't use Le Bot... Care to explain this, please?
Quote Originally Posted by BOOMcakes View Post
Could you please fix the evil dage tokens (war) bot , the problem is when using auto relogin
It doesn't reaccept the quest meaning you don't get one of the main quest ingredients - please
And thankyou! <3
Of course you have your 1000x better 'client'(it's not called a client, learn the name first you dumbfuck)... /not
I doubt you know how to code a simple hello world in Actionscript 3, but if your client is so good, why don't you release it to the general public?

I'm also allowed to voice my opinion, and my opinion is:

Go shove a cactus up your ass, stupid fucktard
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Oh, you don't use Le Bot... Care to explain this, please?


Of course you have your 1000x better 'client'(it's not called a client, learn the name first you dumbfuck)... /not
I doubt you know how to code a simple hello world in Actionscript 3, but if your client is so good, why don't you release it to the general public?

I'm also allowed to voice my opinion, and my opinion is:

Go shove a cactus up your ass, stupid fucktard
YEAH!!!
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Oh, you don't use Le Bot... Care to explain this, please?


Of course you have your 1000x better 'client'(it's not called a client, learn the name first you dumbfuck)... /not
I doubt you know how to code a simple hello world in Actionscript 3, but if your client is so good, why don't you release it to the general public?

I'm also allowed to voice my opinion, and my opinion is:

Go shove a cactus up your ass, stupid fucktard
#1 I used Le bot's CLIENT (Dumbfuck it is a botting client you absolute spastic...)
Found out it was shit and made my own.

#2

Code:
package ca.flashdev.hello {
  public class HelloWorld {
    public function sayHello():String {
      var greeting:String = "Hello World!";
      return greeting;
    }
  } 
}
Save as HelloWorld.as

Place it in folder structure caflashdevhello.

open AF9 public alpha...

Code:
import ca.flashdev.hello.HelloWorld;
var classInstance:HelloWorld = new HelloWorld();

hello_txt.text = classInstance.sayHello();
I think i've proved my point , AS3 is practically useless the only reason it's ever been mentioned is because
Of AQW bots ect so stfu.

#3 , my botting client (Because that's what it is... a client you fucktard) wont be released because i simply don't want to
So you can smd...

Gwas nigro , get good ******.

Kthnx.
Quote Originally Posted by BOOMcakes View Post
#1 I used Le bot's CLIENT (Dumbfuck it is a botting client you absolute spastic...)
Found out it was shit and made my own.

#2

Code:
package ca.flashdev.hello {
  public class HelloWorld {
    public function sayHello():String {
      var greeting:String = "Hello World!";
      return greeting;
    }
  } 
}
Save as HelloWorld.as

Place it in folder structure caflashdevhello.

open AF9 public alpha...

Code:
import ca.flashdev.hello.HelloWorld;
var classInstance:HelloWorld = new HelloWorld();

hello_txt.text = classInstance.sayHello();
I think i've proved my point , AS3 is practically useless the only reason it's ever been mentioned is because
Of AQW bots ect so stfu.

#3 , my botting client (Because that's what it is... a client you fucktard) wont be released because i simply don't want to
So you can smd...

Gwas nigro , get good ******.

Kthnx.
Look here, people! Little Jimmy knows how to google!
You just proved you don't know jack shit about what you're talking about and just used google and got a random search result

ActionScript 3.0 Hello World! Tutorial | Fraser Crosbie: Calgary Web Developer

Poor BOOMCakes, got owned again
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Look here, people! Little Jimmy knows how to google!
You just proved you don't know jack shit about what you're talking about and just used google and got a random search result

ActionScript 3.0 Hello World! Tutorial | Fraser Crosbie: Calgary Web Developer

Poor BOOMCakes, got owned again
And how else did you expect me to learn?
you are literally the stupidest fucking retard i've ever encountered
I literally googled that shit years ago when i was still learning.

You must be real mad irl

Ok will since you're such a "boss" let's see you make an ASM AQW client?
You have ten minutes and you're not allowed to copy and paste.

#MadBro#BadBro.
Quote Originally Posted by BOOMcakes View Post
And how else did you expect me to learn?
you are literally the stupidest fucking retard i've ever encountered
I literally googled that shit years ago when i was still learning.

You must be real mad irl

Ok will since you're such a "boss" let's see you make an ASM AQW client?
You have ten minutes and you're not allowed to copy and paste.

#MadBro#BadBro.
I can't believe I've just read that.

Son, before you try to troll, you need to learn how to do it properly
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
I can't believe I've just read that.

Son, before you try to troll, you need to learn how to do it properly
Regarding the poster, I believe that he already has enough on his hands:



courtesy of Liam Neeson.
I love how idiots try to cover up their lack of knowledge, when it's quite clear that he has no idea what he is talking about...
Quote Originally Posted by BOOMcakes View Post
And how else did you expect me to learn?
you are literally the stupidest fucking retard i've ever encountered
I literally googled that shit years ago when i was still learning.

You must be real mad irl

Ok will since you're such a "boss" let's see you make an ASM AQW client?
You have ten minutes and you're not allowed to copy and paste.

#MadBro#BadBro.
But.. but... you've already made an AQWorlds bot better? Right? You said so.. just release your bot..
Speed hacks are now client sided only
Hey James mind if I ask you something?
I am using a public pc and I get nervous when I left the bot running.
Would you put something like a password to use before opening the bot from the taskbar?
Just to avoid anything like an annoying brother or something like that.......
Hope it helps on the next version!
Good Work James!
Love all the bots and I hope they never stop
Ohwell, 6.2 will probably be out tomorrow! I've fixed most bugs(including the stupid quest bug)...
Boomcakes, just stop.
Everyone on this thread hates you and now your just making a fool of yourself.
Staple your vagina shut and go away
Posts 91–105 of 111 · Page 7 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?