Help source code hack

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help source code hack
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>

bool wh=false;


void CrazyVladHack()
{
    while(1){
		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT) &1){
			wh= !wh;
		}
		if(wh==true){
			DWORD Addy_ESP = *(DWORD*)0x007440;
			if(Addy_ESP != 0)
				*(float*)(Addy_ESP + 0x007) = 100;
		}
		Sleep(50);
	}
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE module, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved)
{
	if(dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)CrazyVladHack, NULL, NULL, NULL);
		MessageBoxA(0, "Inject CrazyVladHACK", "Good!",0);
	}
	return TRUE;
}
NA(RU) CF
What is wrong in the code? So as not inject in the game, I guess I'll values are not properly framed... Help!
and what should this code to do ?
Code:
DWORD Addy_ESP = *(DWORD*)0x007440;
			if(Addy_ESP != 0)
				*(float*)(Addy_ESP + 0x007) = 100;
No, I just needed to show that he made, I оффсеты know how, where to put the
Quote Originally Posted by -Dreamer- View Post
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>

bool wh=false;

void CrazyVladHack()
{
    while(1){
        if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT) &1){
            wh= !wh;
        }
        if(wh==true){
            DWORD Addy_ESP = *(DWORD*)0x007440;
            if(Addy_ESP != 0)
                *(float*)(Addy_ESP + 0x007) = 100;
        }
        Sleep(50);
    }
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE module, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved)
{
    if(dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
    {
        CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)CrazyVladHack, NULL, NULL, NULL);
        MessageBoxA(0, "Inject CrazyVladHACK", "Good!",0);
    }
    return TRUE;
}
NA(RU) CF
What is wrong in the code? So as not inject in the game, I guess I'll values are not properly framed... Help!
C+P...
The hell it is doing ?
There are a lot of missing part...
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us