Sig request for donh

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Sig request for donh
1)I want a wall
2)With my name on it as: DonH. In Graffiti style.
3)Sub Text: MPGH
4)not bigger than 350x200 please

U can maybe use this (u only need tomake it something smaller):

But i will liked it if someone can make wall.
uk is doing it
not much. and im a weee bit tipsy right now but w/e
Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
not much. and im a weee bit tipsy right now but w/e
Thanks + rep for u. I like it.
I have made like something too but my name in graffiti was sucking when i made it @ my own so thanks alot.
wow thats sick man goodjob bro keep at it
your welcome mi amigo ne time.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us